Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Chicago Cruise night

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Cruise night

OCT 19th Friday
Our car club will be going on a cruise from the Rolling Meadows Meijers to downtown Chicago. Anyone who is interested in tagging along either meet up with us before 7pm or feel free to pm me.

If you not that close to Rolling Meadows and are still interested we can work out a half way point, please pm me. The cruise will start at 7pm. Should be a fun time. There are a few tunnels on the way to make some noise in. And of course we will hit lakeshore drive to cruise the shore line. Should be a blast guys, everyone is invited! You don't have to be an f-body guy to tag along with us. Just don't bring your mom's camry.

At the starting point I'll hand everyone a map of the cruise. This way in case we get separated we will at least be able to meet up at the next checkpoint.

The cruise will end with all of us lined up one of the beaches to take pictures. If you want a skyline shot of your car be sure to bring your own camera. We will be taking pictures but no promises on single car shots.

We have gone through and mapped out the entire trip, there's a lot of nice scenary throughout the cruise. I encourage everyone to come out, and for more information and updates please checkout the official cruise thread.

http://chicago-wolfpack.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by Bones Z28; 10-18-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wtf ^^
Old 10-18-2007, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah wow WTF is this doing in here? lol I came in here thinking it was something about the cruise and come to find that
Old 10-18-2007, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

pm me ur # and i could possibly meet u guys in the downtown area since im like 15 mins west of there.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Regular

guys i understand the link is dead, but if you clicked on the banner or the main button to go back to the forum, you would see we have moved to a new forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://chicago-wolfpack.com/index.php?topic=8.0
Old 10-19-2007, 01:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CHIWS6
pm me ur # and i could possibly meet u guys in the downtown area since im like 15 mins west of there.
You can call me up man if you still got my #

Quick Reply: Chicago Cruise night