Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Pictures from Finish line transmissions

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 08:34 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Pictures from Finish line transmissions

Check out this thread. It was started by 99Hawk262. This is a thread with FLT real world feedback and pictures by 99Hawk262.https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic-transmission/800809-flt-takes-wow-factor-lot-pics.html

99Hawk262 is the member that has posted some real world feedback and pictures of his experience thus far. He posted some pictures of his transmission that I took apart for him while he was at the shop. I have been working with him for a while and answered many questions that he had concerning his purchase. I have taken the liberty to post a few pictures as well. These are real world photos of what we do every day and what really goes into your trans. Take the time to check it out. You'll like what you see! Vince

I will be adding more photo's as I take them.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:20 PM
yak
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

FLT is by far the BEST shop I have ever dealt with. Reading that guys thread reminded me of when I drove down 2 years ago to get mine. They went way out of thier way to accomodate me at a busy time of year. Showed me the entire shop, put my trans on the dyno (which was one of the coolest things I have ever seen) They even helpd out my buddy who needed a couple 6 speed parts RFN for his build.

I would not hesitate for one second to have finishline build me another automatic if I ever go back, which based on my future plans may be very soon.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Vince. You know where to find us when your ready. Vince