Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

2006 Artic Cat F7(700cc) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2006 Artic Cat F7(700cc) for sale

I'm selling my 2006 F7, standard model. Sled is black/orange. It has 1300 miles on it currently. Its basically stock. has studs, 6" handlebar riser, and rods. 400 miles on those parts.

Sled was in a light roll over on the lake last winter that ruined the windshield and damaged the hood. the rear bumper was ruined by a friend getting a little too excited with a tow strap and tying the sled to my trailer via the bumper lol.

I replaced the windshield with a brand new one, and I have a new rear bumper on the way as we speak so ignore that in the pics.

The hood as you can see i stitched up with zip ties. It works fine and holds down fine, its all cosmetic on the hood.

Flap is perfect, never been sucked into the track. seat is perfect. Everything works on the sled. I had the sled inspected by Bruce at Route 12 Artic Cat after the roll over and he verified the damage was cosmetic. Tunnel straight, bulkhead fine, etc, etc.

I don't have the title in hand at the moment as the sled has never been registered. I bought it from HB Performance in Milwaukee, WI. They bought from Mid Cities Motorsports in West Bend, WI. They never registered it because all they were doing with it was putting different types of prototype brakes on it and riding it around locally to test them. When the contract with Artic Cat to develop a twin disk brake setup fell apart, they put the factory brakes back on it and sold the sled to me, and I didn't register it last winter either Have all sales paperwork from Mid cities to HB Performance showing sales tax was paid and of course my bill of sale when I bought it. Just needs to be registered by someone.

Can PM me on here but I won't repond during the day most likely. Can email me at sean@lsxtransport.com which ties to my iphone and I can respond from there during the day.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

there are the pics.

Asking $4500 for the sled.

Quick Reply: 2006 Artic Cat F7(700cc) for sale