Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

good detailing shops in centeral indiana?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good detailing shops in centeral indiana?

Im thinking when the season starts to change and the snow goes away I want to get my car detailed. There are numerous scratches and blemishes I want gone and I want to find a good shop to get my paint looking back to almost new.

what are some good places you know of? I might as well start looking around right now.

I would like it to be within 30 min of the Noblesville area

thanks
Old 01-02-2008, 04:30 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

There's Wax Werx on 82nd street in Castleton. It's right off of I-69. If you take I-69 South and exit at 82nd Street, they're right off the exit on the right-side of the street.

If I were you, I'd start doing some research on the cleaning & polishing products. Then by the time the weather is cooperative, you'll be ready to do the job yourself. It's very rewarding to maintian your car's appearance...especially when a stranger takes the time to give you a compliment.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hear you, but beyond waxing and washing thats all I can really do. I have tried to do wet sanding with my brothers old car a couple times and I seem to always fail bad.. so I am willing to pay for some scratch and blemish work. once that is completed I have a pretty good nack for keeping it waxed and new looking.

Quick Reply: good detailing shops in centeral indiana?