Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

"iGo" and "ZipCar" drivers...

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "iGo" and "ZipCar" drivers...

Alright, lately this has been getting bad. Has anybody else seen these people? Its like a car you can rent for a day or couple days whenever you need a car, and its supposed to be an affordable way to have a car when you need it.

Anyways, the drivers are TERRIBLE. Its rediculously obvious that these people never drive and they are basically just giving it a shot, they are bad at parking, bad at merging, slow, its stupid. These companys are lending cars out to people for one day and it shows because it just looks like they have NO IDEA what they are doing.

I was just sitting here in the office, I can see the front window but people can't see me, its 1 way glass and I have the office light off. Anyways I see this lady in a ZipCar (little honda civic) thinks she puts her car into reverse, put it in drive, and she drives forward right into my van, it was a light tap but are you kidding me? She was looking behind her when she did it. Anyways, It wasn't worth my time to get up, its a rubber bumper, so I waited to see if she came in. Nope, just ACTUALLY put it in reverse, backed up, and left. Not even checking to see if she did any damage to her car or mine. I just had to laugh. Watching somebody look behind them and pull forward into another car is one of the most retarded things you could do.

Anyways, F*$^ these "one-day borrow a car" drivers.

/rant

Quick Reply: "iGo" and "ZipCar" drivers...