Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wait4me
I bought Sam kings old ta several years ago from chad. It was all in peices and had no engine. Also missing TONS of parts. I still own the car, it is bone stock just sitting in storage. It runs and drives like brand new, but it is all stock. I pulled off the suspension stuff, and just put in all stock crate engine, trans, and rear. Someday i will put it up for sale. I think it only has 50k miles on it. I put on maybe 5,000 miles on it since i have owned it.
Jesse my tune is sooooomuch btr now that u messed with it....much much btr drivabilty and lil bit more throttle response...thanks again
Old 05-28-2008, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good set of 245/50r16's to get to Pennsylvania. If you have a decent set that are willing to let go cheap. Let me know!

Ben, I'm pulling my opti and I'm gonna try straitening those pins out. I'll have to find a place that has an opti wiring harness that I might grab too. If not I'll just use the old one. Its not in bad shape just one pin pushed back but I was able to get it back in the right spot.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:51 AM
TECH Regular

I've seen a black ws6 with a STS kit rolling around town, once this year driving by when I was at Hall's and once last year at Rally's on Stellhorn
Old 05-29-2008, 07:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by krobinson123
I've seen a black ws6 with a STS kit rolling around town, once this year driving by when I was at Hall's and once last year at Rally's on Stellhorn
Yeah thats right I did see that car roll past Hall's.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by krobinson123
That would most likely be the one. Like I said it definetly sounded turboed.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:33 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS1875
How do you figure I apologized to him?? I simply said don't take things personally because we poke fun at you and use sarcasm....HMMMM I don't see an apology in that. I could care less what he drives, it doesn't affect me in any way, shape or form... if he owns it or not. So point your finger somewhere else and ...remember don't be a dick!!!
Wouldn't you be a little disappointed if I wasn't a dick????

I don't think it is switches, I think it is manhands or just someone that Kenny pissed off trying to act tough and cool....The whole regalgs thing is to make us think its switches.

Is manhands still hanging out at the NAPA on Lima? I may have to start going there
Old 05-29-2008, 09:43 AM

Ok ,SDB first of all that is my car on the lingenfelter web site ,Thats were I bouhgt the car from Duh. Second the car makes 1,015 hp at the wheels and it has seen 28lbs of boost on race gas. Iv seen an average of 20 to 23 lbs on pump gas.The car does have a Auto 6 speed trannywith a 3500 stall ,because the previouse owner said he keep blowing the tranny . SO now what??? go blow smoke up someone elses *** ,jackass.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:48 AM
8 Second Club

Old 05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by regalgs
Ok ,SDB first of all that is my car on the lingenfelter web site ,Thats were I bouhgt the car from Duh. Second the car makes 1,015 hp at the wheels and it has seen 28lbs of boost on race gas. Iv seen an average of 20 to 23 lbs on pump gas.The car does have a Auto 6 speed trannywith a 3500 stall ,because the previouse owner said he keep blowing the tranny . SO now what??? go blow smoke up someone elses *** ,jackass.
Wait, so the 6 speed was pulled for an automatic, because the previous owner kept breaking 6 speeds? What's done to the automatic to take 1k RWHP and hold together. You JB weld a powerglide back there or something?

Clearly, we're all just jealous (of both your car and your excellent spelling), so bring it up to Hall's and show us up.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Wait, so the 6 speed was pulled for an automatic, because the previous owner kept breaking 6 speeds? What's done to the automatic to take 1k RWHP and hold together. You JB weld a powerglide back there or something?

Clearly, we're all just jealous (of both your car and your excellent spelling), so bring it up to Hall's and show us up.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

How about we just check a few things out, can I have the last 8 of your vin That would prove alot
Old 05-29-2008, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
Regalgs, if you are legit, the facts are not helping you support your case. Here's the Allen County's police reports for that Saturday evening you were supposedly pulled over. Notice there is nothing for the time frame you would've been pulled over on 469 and Maplecrest> http://www.allencountysheriff.org/pi...l?LOG=20080524

Here's one from the City Police as well (also nothing)> http://www.fwpd.org/daily/display/20080524.html

If you really got nabbed like you said, it would have been put on either of these places (depending on if it was the Sherrif's Dept, or the FWPD that actually caught and towed you).
You got anything for that?
Old 05-29-2008, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Something stinks in here, and it isn't my feet. The TT Z06 in Car and Driver was $288k. People that can afford that kind of coin for a car don't use words like, "Duh" or "Iv" or "previouse" and misplace commas (4 by my count) and omit periods in their typed communications. If your car is legitimate, Kevin, then I apologize. Why don't you post a picture of the car with today's front page from the paper?

So what's the deal with Chad & Pat? They still tuning cars or have they moved on to greener pastures? I emailed Chad @ GLM and PM'd Pat here and haven't heard from either of them. I'll give it some more time, I guess. My bigger nitrous jet won't be here until next week anyway.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Anyone know of any good 700R4 builders in the area?
Old 05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ryanisl33t
Anyone know of any good 700R4 builders in the area?
PM sent
Old 05-29-2008, 02:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
The whole regalgs thing is to make us think its switches

It's not Eric because I talked to him.... he said not to get him involved with this.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:14 PM
11 Second Club

You just picked the wrong guy to have a dispute about a car with. SDB is well known especially because of the car he once owned. I'm sure he will find out whether your car really exist or not...so hold onto your HELMET it's gonna get bumpy!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 02:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
So what's the deal with Chad & Pat? They still tuning cars or have they moved on to greener pastures? I emailed Chad @ GLM and PM'd Pat here and haven't heard from either of them. I'll give it some more time, I guess. My bigger nitrous jet won't be here until next week anyway.

Apparently your not the only one having this problem...makes you wonder doesn't it.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:32 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I happen to know the owner of the car on the website! NO ONE has gotten a A6 to hold more than about 600 rwhp, period. You have been busted, so go away now like a nice little fuckstick. If you bring the car you describe up to halls this weekend I will give you $10,000 cash. No bullshit, I will pull it out tomorrow and have it on hand. All you have to do is bring the car that is pictured and described in your sig, with dyno graphs (you can get them from LPE, just call up and ask for Tim).

I wonder what the excuse is going to be this time? Got caught speeding? Too busy making tons of $$$? Too busy learning English?

I think we all know this is completely fake and just some idiot. I advise everyone to ignore him from this point on. Most people on here have my cell phone, anyone that sees this "LPE TT Z06", just call me and I will come out with the cash to give to him. It has to be the same one pictured and have dyno sheets showing all the hp and it has to have the A6 conversion.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
I happen to know the owner of the car on the website! NO ONE has gotten a A6 to hold more than about 600 rwhp, period. You have been busted, so go away now like a nice little fuckstick. If you bring the car you describe up to halls this weekend I will give you $10,000 cash. No bullshit, I will pull it out tomorrow and have it on hand. All you have to do is bring the car that is pictured and described in your sig, with dyno graphs (you can get them from LPE, just call up and ask for Tim).

I wonder what the excuse is going to be this time? Got caught speeding? Too busy making tons of $$$? Too busy learning English?

I think we all know this is completely fake and just some idiot. I advise everyone to ignore him from this point on. Most people on here have my cell phone, anyone that sees this "LPE TT Z06", just call me and I will come out with the cash to give to him. It has to be the same one pictured and have dyno sheets showing all the hp and it has to have the A6 conversion.
How about a finders fee for the rest of us...let's say $3500.00...

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!