Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 847hpofjunk
When you stir stuff up that is why stupid stuff happens. People like you and if your so bad like you said you run in single digits on face book, go to a drag strip.

Does anyone know who this tool is? Or are you just going to hide behind the keyboard?

Never said I will run single digits and i did take it to the track were i have always said the car is slow it ran a 11.50@ 131 I need a driver mod. Oh and since you had to pm me asking why a mustang guy was on ls1 tech it is because I can never knew mustang people were bot allowed here. Also why are you the only one that seems to have a problem with me? Some one a little butt hurt?
Old 06-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Teching In

He mentioned you comments on facebook ???
Old 06-04-2013, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by 99 GT vert
Does anyone know who this tool is? Or are you just going to hide behind the keyboard?

Never said I will run single digits and i did take it to the track were i have always said the car is slow it ran a 11.50@ 131 I need a driver mod. Oh and since you had to pm me asking why a mustang guy was on ls1 tech it is because I can never knew mustang people were bot allowed here. Also why are you the only one that seems to have a problem with me? Some one a little butt hurt?
You mentioned that you run single digits all over various pages and brag to people when you go out Friday and Saturday nights. I am not the only one who knows. I do not really care that you are on here too, at least have a mustang that can drive before you come on here and talk smack to people.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Teching In

You mentioned that you run single digits all over various pages and brag to people when you go out Friday and Saturday nights. I am not the only one who knows. I do not really care that you are on here too, at least have a mustang that can drive before you come on here and talk smack to people.
Really can you show me were i said my car will run single digits? The only time I have ever said anything about my car and single digits is that my goal is to break into the 9s so again if you can find were I claim to run single digits with my car please feel free to share them.

Also who are you either you a tool that has to hide behind the keyboard or this is all a joke.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know Evan, and although I don't think he's the type to talk smack, honestly I think it might do the car scene good to get stuff riled up. Starefire does the same.

If more smacktalk = more people out and about, I am all for it.

Evan, get your pile running so we can run!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Really can you show me were i said my car will run single digits? The only time I have ever said anything about my car and single digits is that my goal is to break into the 9s so again if you can find were I claim to run single digits with my car please feel free to share them.

Also who are you either you a tool that has to hide behind the keyboard or this is all a joke.
I found it right here.
My car runs single digits screw everyone in Fort Wayne, Ford Ford Ford Ford Ford MERRICA!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CALL911
I know Evan, and although I don't think he's the type to talk smack, honestly I think it might do the car scene good to get stuff riled up. Starefire does the same.

If more smacktalk = more people out and about, I am all for it.

Evan, get your pile running so we can run!
I enjoy the smack talk but I also have a couple cars I am willing to run, not just my mouth.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Teching In

My car runs single digits screw everyone in Fort Wayne, Ford Ford Ford Ford Ford MERRICA!

My Mustang doesnt run single digits and I doubt yours does either, but I enjoy racing guys that post **** like that so willing to give it a try.

I understand your a die hard Ford Ford Ford Ford Ford Guy so I would try heads up Mustang to Mustang.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Breaking
I found it right here.
damn you figured me out cant keep anything from dk

Originally Posted by Starfire1

My Mustang doesnt run single digits and I doubt yours does either, but I enjoy racing guys that post **** like that so willing to give it a try.

I understand your a die hard Ford Ford Ford Ford Ford Guy so I would try heads up Mustang to Mustang.
I know my Mustang wont run single digits as it sits, and that quote was made up by derek (breaking) I am down to run anyone alot of people will wal know me and I will walk alot of people.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Teching In

I know my Mustang wont run single digits as it sits, and that quote was made up by derek (breaking) I am down to run anyone alot of people will wal know me and I will walk alot of people.
So heads up my Mustang vs your Mustang, sound good? Can we place a small wager on it?
Old 06-05-2013, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=99 GT vert;17454104
I am down to run anyone alot of people will wal know me and I will walk alot of people.[/QUOTE]

Thats all well and good, but didnt you say your car was broke? I dont think your gonna walk anyone soon.

Let me know when its all fixed up.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

So heads up my Mustang vs your Mustang, sound good? Can we place a small wager on it?

You guys have any preferences on the specifics of the race? Street or track?Dig or roll? if roll what mph to what mph? yadda yadda. These are the things that seem to drag on and on when deciding a race around here. Everyone knows that it should be from a stop to the 1320'; but trying to get that type of race goin around here is almost impossible. Id like to see a street race without someone begging for real-estate like a bitch or trying to set up a race on terms that would benefit their car.

Cmon evan, fix your car and set this **** up. You wanted races, here they are. And btw my truck was never torn apart over the winter, so it was ready. I was out alot lookin for ya but never saw you out. When did you break?
Old 06-05-2013, 08:53 PM
12 Second Club

I'll race that shitbox of an S-10 you got in my f150. I'll walk it too. Just need 50 truck lengths at a 63.4 mph roll and I get a 10 second head start with you starting facing backwards racing to 1320 starting from your truck.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tunedports10
I'll race that shitbox of an S-10 you got in my f150. I'll walk it too. Just need 50 truck lengths at a 63.4 mph roll and I get a 10 second head start with you starting facing backwards racing to 1320 starting from your truck.

You will still lose, and you lose at the game of life for driving a FURD.

BTW, Ive had your charges pipes done for a few days, I forgot to tell you.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver_82
You will still lose, and you lose at the game of life for driving a FURD.

BTW, Ive had your charges pipes done for a few days, I forgot to tell you.
Not a biggie. Not like my paper weight is gonna make any large strides anytime soon.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by silver_82
You guys have any preferences on the specifics of the race? Street or track?Dig or roll? if roll what mph to what mph? yadda yadda. These are the things that seem to drag on and on when deciding a race around here. Everyone knows that it should be from a stop to the 1320'; but trying to get that type of race goin around here is almost impossible. Id like to see a street race without someone begging for real-estate like a bitch or trying to set up a race on terms that would benefit their car.

Cmon evan, fix your car and set this **** up. You wanted races, here they are. And btw my truck was never torn apart over the winter, so it was ready. I was out alot lookin for ya but never saw you out. When did you break?
I prefer a drag race in the conventional sense from a dig.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Is there any car shows/cruise's in the Ft wayne area soon?
Old 06-09-2013, 12:57 PM
TECH Addict

Is there any car shows/cruise's in the Ft wayne area soon?

Anyone know when Bodigans party is?
Old 06-09-2013, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Saw a car yesterday, wondering if it's someone on here. Was heading home and at the corner of Lower Huntington Rd and Airport Expressway on the east side of Waynedale and there was a either Pewter or Silver LSx TA, no plate cover and cut out for an intercooler, has street wheels up front (ZO6's maybe) and track wheels/tires out back (BIG ones). Didn't catch much more of a glance as I went by but car looked really good.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
Anyone know when Bodigans party is?

Bodigans is always that last week of July, after three rivers.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!