Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Where do you Chicago burb guys go on Friday nights?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where do you Chicago burb guys go on Friday nights?

Forgive the newbie questions. I've got some friends coming up tonight that want to go to a car show or a local hangout. I've been out of the scene for a while and am fairly new to the area. I'm living in Bloomingdale now. Where do you local guys hang out? Anywhere to see some races? (pm me that info) Any car shows going on tonight?

The last time I was in Chicago (before I moved here), everyone would meet up at Streets of Woodfield. Now I hear it's nothing but imports.

Help a guy out!!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

Here is a website with the local cruise nights... http://www.chicagoareacruisenight.com/
Old 07-18-2008, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Friday night car show in the NW burb area is hands down Meiyer's on the cornor of Algonquin and Golf... Saturdays, there are a **** ton of shows, but this weekend the weather is once again playing a factor in whats going on.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by twizted_creations
Friday night car show in the NW burb area is hands down Meiyer's on the cornor of Algonquin and Golf... Saturdays, there are a **** ton of shows, but this weekend the weather is once again playing a factor in whats going on.

If it's not raining tonight....I think we'll hit this one. Probably come out in my buddies Brazen GTO or my FX 35.

Does anything go on at Streets anymore?
Old 07-18-2008, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

Not really, the cops get you if your chillin in the parking lot, and tell you to beat feet. But its all mostly because of the rice factor.

There is Strats on North ave, but I cant vouch for it cause I havent gone in a long *** time. Sat there is a show in Mt Prospect at the train station that has alot of old school cars, and a small group of F bods that go to Photos.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

friday nights there is also a show in downtown downers grove on main st. i've been meaning to check out the show at meijers. i hear on a good night that show will bring in close to like 350-400 cars

Quick Reply: Where do you Chicago burb guys go on Friday nights?