Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

35th LE SS for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35th LE SS for sale

Hey guys, first off thanks for the interest in my post. Yes, I am selling my 35th LE SS camaro. It is a beautiful car that has been well taken care of. I am the second owner of the vehicle and I have all the maintenence records from my ownership of the vehicle. The car has 994xx miles on it and runs very strong. The only mods that I have done to the car are an slp airlid and an slp loudmouth exhaust. I have alos installed a custom tune from the diablo PCM programmer which will come with your purchase of the vehicle. As stated above the car has been well cared for. The only body blemish you will find is a small crack on the front end nose from a rock hitting it on the highway. The interior is next to perfect with slight wear on the driver side leather. The windsheild has a small crack on the passenger side which is not an issue since it will pass any safety inspection. As far as mechanically the car is in great shape. There is a small oil leak from the oil pan gasket which can be easily fixed by replacing the gasket. If you would like further information please feel free to PM me. I am asking for $12K for the vehicle but would negotiate with a serious buyer. I am located in West Des Moines. Picture are available upon request and I will tailor them to specific areas of the vehicle you would like to veiw so please be specific on any pic requests. Again thanks for your interest!!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.... anyone intersted. Figured I would try here before posting it on autotrader.