Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

East Side Michigan People 8/24 N. Gratiot Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default East Side Michigan People 8/24 N. Gratiot Cruise

Anyone looking for a place to hang out we have a large lot with lots of things going on for the gratiot cruise sunday august 24th from 10 am to 6pm. our $5 spaces are filling up fast so those interested please contact me immediately for availability as it would be great to see alot of LS1TECH people out there.

We will be selecting a few rides for professional photo shoots with some of our models throughout the day that could possibly wind up in a real detroit ad or other various print media.

don't waste time signing up, more updates to come..
Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

hi i live in the south west corner of gratiot county, i was just wonderin were this meet is going to take place and where it is gona go and stuff. i would like to go, depending on when my family party thing will start. pm with some more details, thanks alot.

andy
Old 08-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Teching In

this isn't in gratiot county, it's in macomb county which is 1.5 hours southeast from your location roughly. Gratiot cruise north is one of 3 held all summer long split up amongst the popular road called gratiot here on the south east side of the state.