Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Well this sucks. I got DQ'd at MEPS...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 03:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Well this sucks. I got DQ'd at MEPS...

Well, i went to MEPS on last thursday to get the physical and enlist. only...i ran into a little problem. i couldn't freakin pee in the stupid cup. wtf? i guess I founbd out I got a shy bladder which don't really bother me, i was just thinking wtf? I had to **** so bad, like my abdomen was a little bloatedm but for somereason I couldnt get it out. The guy was being an asswipe too...

I went back on tuesday at the end of the 72 hour time limit and I still couldnt pee. theres just something weird about somebody watching u pee in a cup. anyway, I got disqualified for 6 months and i need to learn how to get rid of this. I know its not uncommon but what the heck do I do? i don't want it to be indefinete.

I was really looking forward to enlisting this week. Any advice?

and yes. poke fun if you want....its all good.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Teching In

You think that is bad, wait until bootcamp. At least from my experience, they test as soon as we arrive. DI made us drink water and jump up and down until you could go! I'm not sure, but maybe there is an alternative such as blood test. good luck
Old 05-06-2009, 03:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have them turn the faucet on or something. stop being such a girl and pee in the cup. nothing to be embarassed about. if you go to bootcamp you better not be pee-shy cause at marine boot camp you pee in a huge trough like toilet with 50 other people around you in the squad bay head
Old 05-06-2009, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jsteele90
have them turn the faucet on or something. stop being such a girl and pee in the cup. nothing to be embarassed about. if you go to bootcamp you better not be pee-shy cause at marine boot camp you pee in a huge trough like toilet with 50 other people around you in the squad bay head
Oh yeah the good old day's of 50 recruits peeing in the same stall LOL
Old 05-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Launching!

Walk up to the urinal and flush first. The flowing water will usually help you get the flow going.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:12 PM
EW1
Launching!

ask for a catheter if you are that bad off.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Run the water in the sink... works like a charm!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol. ima try avoiding the cathater. lol.

i trierd the water faucet but its a no go. Ive never been able to go in a public restroom whith someone else there let alone with some fat dude watching me...
Old 05-06-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
Run the water in the sink... works like a charm!

All it takes.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Launching!

the days of 50 people in the stall? hell we had people pissing in the sinks cuz it was crowded.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:02 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just wait until you get to your base. I got hit for a **** test 9 times in 2007 and have been tested a total of 20+ since I can in in 2004.

I asked about the blood test thing during my last one and they said it costs too much and it's not as accurate or some ****. Also if you don't **** within the first four hours of signing in the take you to the hospital and they use a cathater to make sure you can **** then it is back to waiting. I was told they can't use the **** from the cathater because it might not be sterile.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Just don't think about it. You're taking a ****. You've only done it 8 trillion other times in your life with no problem. And I don't know what service you intend to join, but I know for the Navy...you are **** tested within the first hour of arriving at boot camp and it's in a crowded *** head with 80 other recruits all the while you have RDC's screaming in your face to hurry the **** up and stop gaggling.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Teching In

theres just something weird about somebody watching u pee in a cup. anyway, I got disqualified for 6 months and i need to learn how to get rid of this. I know its not uncommon but what the heck do I do? i don't want it to be indefinete.

I was really looking forward to enlisting this week. Any advice?
Tell your friends to start taking trips to the bathroom with you and have everyone share a toilet at the same time....

If you can't get over someone standing behind ya while ya pee it will immediately get harder when you show up to basic and you are showering with 50 other strangers...
Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Along the same lines as the "picture everyone naked" when you in front of the class thing....

It helps to remember that the guy didn't join the military to stare at you pee either. I am sure it is just as uncomfortable to him...
Old 05-07-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you cant take a **** while someone is watching you might as well not join. In 4+ years I had to **** around 25 times.

Just drink a crap load of water and dont **** when you wake up in the morning.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

When I was at MEPs a few weeks back..I could not wait to go Pee I had to go so bad lol
Old 05-09-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

that sucks dude. I remember the first night at boot camp at MCRD San Diego, we had to do a **** test in recieving, so the DI got all of us online, passed out cups and everyone had to fill it up right there in the squad bay, not even in the head. Then some *** holes couldnt do it, so while they stood there with their dicks and bottles in their hands while we got smoked untill everyone did it. That **** was hilarious. One tip though I can think of is to just try and start pissing in the urinal or toilet or whatever without the cup there. Then right before you start, use the cup.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Regular

start going to ball games and drinking a lot of beer there. You will eventually have to **** in a public restroom, there is no avoiding it there, and there are usually a lot of people in the bathrooms.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z28_LT1
lol. ima try avoiding the cathater. lol.

i trierd the water faucet but its a no go. Ive never been able to go in a public restroom whith someone else there let alone with some fat dude watching me...
How did you make it through school?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sharpe
How did you make it through school?
lol. went in the morning. held it all day. major number 1 and number deuce at home. That how it always was. holding it never was really a problem for me untill now that I have to do it.

Ive been doing a lil research and its called Shy Bladder Syndrome. only way to get rid of it is to get used to it. guess ima have to start takin a **** on the side of the road. thatll do it... lol

Quick Reply: Well this sucks. I got DQ'd at MEPS...