Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Big thank you to our Vets past and present

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Big thank you to our Vets past and present

Just wanted to say thank you to all military personal past and current and their families for all you do to protect or way of life and freedoms. God Bless!

We are not running any specials or sales as we always give a military discount. All you need do is mention you current or past service.

Members of my family have proudly served over the years from tours in Europe during WWII to current day.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to say thank you again for the discount. You are a stand up guy, and I let everyone know about your brackets and wires.

Just so others know, I made no mention of military service what-so-ever to Chris, but by looking at my address, he actually refunded me money after the transaction was complete.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks to all of the men and women who have served this country both past and present.... It was truly a saddening moment today when there were people in my office who had no clue about what today was, or why it was important. I hope the thanks from those of us who respect what has been sacrificed by the "few good men and women" is enough!

Old 11-11-2009, 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good to see another sponsor who gives a discount to all. not just active duty. that says a lot about your appreciation. thank you!

Quick Reply: Big thank you to our Vets past and present