Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

FT Carson...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT Carson...

Anyone stationed there? Should be there within the 1st week of Sept.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I am but currently in Afghanistan for a little while longer. Anything you would like to know about it?
Old 05-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Teching In

I'm at Carson. Best hometown in the army bro. You're showing up at the perfect time. Last winter was HARSH so the law of averages says that you'll get a decent winter
Old 05-25-2010, 07:35 PM
Teching In

I'm here. Been stationed here 19 months, and deployed 12 of them.
The time I've spent here was awesome. I had a blast.
Start terminal leave jun 18, though.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, im still in Korea for 2 more weeks then takin leave to get my car. Tryin to rent outside of Carson, I need the room. Besides there is a long wait list for SGT/SSG housing. I here alot of people love it there. The way it looks though, I may be finishing off my time there. Things are not looking to good for the future of my Army Career. No, not in trouble.

I'll be heading to 2BDE 4ID , 204 BSB.. so it says
Old 05-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Fort Carson is my favorite duty station. They just need to bring back Blackhawks to Butts Army Airfield so I can get stationed there damn it!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Banned

I got there late 04 and deployed twice. I've been at Camp Casey Korea for almost 2months though and hoping to get a HAP back to Carson. Colorado Springs is awesome! Nicest area around an installation I've seen and I've been around, but Carson is kind of a dump. Very small and got really crowded once they moved all of 4ID there.

Car scene isn't bad either, lots of fast highly modded cars around. You'll need it with the altitude as you'll be way down on power. Drag strip is only 35 miles away in Pueblo.

I believe 2/4 just got back, so get ready to deploy once you get there.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by joblo1978
I got there late 04 and deployed twice. I've been at Camp Casey Korea for almost 2months though and hoping to get a HAP back to Carson. Colorado Springs is awesome! Nicest area around an installation I've seen and I've been around, but Carson is kind of a dump. Very small and got really crowded once they moved all of 4ID there.

Car scene isn't bad either, lots of fast highly modded cars around. You'll need it with the altitude as you'll be way down on power. Drag strip is only 35 miles away in Pueblo.

I believe 2/4 just got back, so get ready to deploy once you get there.
Cool thanks. Yeah my car will be slow as ***** at that alttitude. I looked at your fquick and damn, with the amount of **** you have done you should be easy low 11s if not high 10, nuts at what altitude does, but as far as me deploying. I don't think I will be there long enough to deploy. I plan on getting out of this dead end MOS I am in once I get there and talk to the career counselor. if I can't get something nice.. I hate to say it but I think I need to hang it up and find a contractor or GS position.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Callsign_Vega
Fort Carson is my favorite duty station. They just need to bring back Blackhawks to Butts Army Airfield so I can get stationed there damn it!
There are a ton now... a ton.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HarrisonTX
There are a ton now... a ton.
There might be some Guard UH-60's and some training aircraft for High-Altitude Army Aviation Training but I am pretty sure there is no active duty UH-60's stationed there.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Teching In

Just saw this n wanted to post, there will be a CAB there i already have my HAP from korea to there and i havent even left for korea, three of my friends are inbound there. So there is finally slots for us blackhawk guys to go to carson. btw will my car need a totally new tune at Carson? I was there three times for HAMTT's but always tdy w/o my car.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Launching!

just got here, yea the cab is here, but we have no aircraft yet, not til spring ish

Quick Reply: FT Carson...