Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

dyno in jacksonville

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dyno in jacksonville

good morning everyone its been too long since ive been on here however just bought an 02 camaro ss as my deployment homecoming present its got long tubes exhaust and an intake and im looking into a lunati cam next i just would like some info on where to get it tuned and dynoed ive heard terrible things about majestic in jville including them blowing the heads clear off a friends ss that lives in my complex ive heard of national speed but im not sure about driving all the way to wilmington without the tune anyone have any other suggestions?
Old 04-01-2012, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by foxriderry
good morning everyone its been too long since ive been on here however just bought an 02 camaro ss as my deployment homecoming present its got long tubes exhaust and an intake and im looking into a lunati cam next i just would like some info on where to get it tuned and dynoed ive heard terrible things about majestic in jville including them blowing the heads clear off a friends ss that lives in my complex ive heard of national speed but im not sure about driving all the way to wilmington without the tune anyone have any other suggestions?
My buddy goes to national speed, they are legit if you wanna go to Wilmington. If not look up Waynes Dyno out on 258 toward richlands. Never heard anything bad there.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

hey!! I have orders back to Lejeune in Nov. I would like to know of any good ls1 shops as well. I have the Lunati Voodoo 227/233. Pretty good cam. Im cam only @389/381. Im thinking of getting some heads and a speed density tune soon.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:57 AM
On The Tree

You guys need to get on our local forum for Jville/East NC. www.rwhp.us . Tons of fbody/ls guys there to help you. Im over there with the same Screen Name. And as far as a speed shop get in touch with Southern Speed. He is a member over there. I can get his shop info for you if you need it.

Quick Reply: dyno in jacksonville