Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Enlisted Involuntary Early Separation Program - they got me

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down Enlisted Involuntary Early Separation Program - they got me

So i was supposed to leave Germany in 4 months, reclass to a better MOS, and get to enjoy the states and simple things, like the english language.
Then yesterday, retention hit me with the EIESP bullshit.....EXTEND out to 90 days past scheduled latest redeployment date (July 2014) or get kicked the **** out the Army.
My window was just about to open, now it will be open next summer.
So not only am I stuck in Germany for 2 more years, 9 months of that will be in Afghanistan with the worst squadron in the regiment, and we're still on stand-by for a secret QRF mission somewhere in the smelly arabian world.
Anyone else get buttfucked out of their upcoming options, by the big Army, with this new reg?
Old 06-23-2012, 12:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not really the same way you did but I hate my job so I tried to reenlist active earlier this year (Only been out for 3 1/2 years and Ive been in the reserves the whole time) and they told me to go 18X or pound sand.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Me to HRC:: "Give me Fort Bragg!"
HRC:: "Actually we have a spot in Monterrey, California"
Me:: "I'll take that."
HRC a week later:: "Actually we don't have that slot open anymore, and since you don't want Fort Bragg you can choose Fort Sill or Fort Jackson and go to a Basic Training Unit.
Me::
Old 06-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats **** that makes people go crazy and open up on a crowd with an assault rifle.
Who's the genius that thought, "Lets train these people to be proficient killers, then completely butt-**** them, and see what happens....."
Old 06-24-2012, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mpmjason
thats **** that makes people go crazy and open up on a crowd with an assault rifle.
Who's the genius that thought, "Lets train these people to be proficient killers, then completely butt-**** them, and see what happens....."
I tried to re enlist when I was still in to go anywhere but FT Hood, because I got tired of going to Iraq every 9 months and that place ******* blows. Even put in for recruiter and Drill Sergeant. only thing they offered me was 4 years stabilization at Hood, and 9K$ for 4 years. I told them peace out. Kind of regretting getting out now (I could retire in 9 years had I stayed) but **** Fort Hood. I hated that place.

Quick Reply: Enlisted Involuntary Early Separation Program - they got me