Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Anyone know the costs for conversion to London?

Old 04-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone know the costs for conversion to London?

Need some help for a friend. He has orders to lakenhealth and plans to purchase a 5th gen ss in the states but is running into conversion issues. Issues such as finding the euro conversion parts and finding a good shop to perform the wiring job. Can anyone offer me any kind of information? Thank you.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They have a shop on base that converts everything. Cost about 200 dollars. Pretty easy process
Old 05-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

NOOOOO!!!! Don't let the local brits hack your wiring, you'll end up having a short in the circuit.

I know a guy in Colchester will pass your buddy's camaro without doing anything to it. Trust me... LMK if you want his info.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Teching In

I second what Bene said. I used his contact in Colchester for the three years I was in England and never once had to mess with my lights. And the cops don't bother you either.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bene
NOOOOO!!!! Don't let the local brits hack your wiring, you'll end up having a short in the circuit.

I know a guy in Colchester will pass your buddy's camaro without doing anything to it. Trust me... LMK if you want his info.
Sorry guys I never checked up on the thread. Been if you could get that info to me I would appreciate it.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Teching In

the light conversion is so simple of a job anyways, i did the conersion on my wifes vehicle in the parking lot of the mildenhall base hotel

bene, ive seen your car around, i had a buddy that used to live down the street from you, right before he left last yr he got a yellow mini

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone know the costs for conversion to London?