Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Got 3 going in finally.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 07:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 240 Likes on 170 Posts

Default Got 3 going in finally.

One biological son going in AF soon, 2 somewhat adoptees going in Navy.

Weird situations but the 2 needed a place to live so I kind of adopted them. 20y/o boy and 18 y/o girl. Both scored a 99 and 95 on asvab. Navy recruiter started throwing nuclear **** at them and they got it. Both already have some college but will be officers in 2 yrs.

My son is the hotrodder of the 3 with a 01 Z28 built for AutoX. He's only a few credits from a degree but he's ready to go out in the world. He's going for loadmaster which is what he wanted. We'll know next week if he gets it. If not, the Navy guy is good friends with him and that's how the other 2 got picked up quick for the Navy. He's not a fan of the Navy but they have loadmasters as well.

Just want to thank all those who replied and gave good info in my other thread.

My brother-in-law is a LTC in the Marines and works at the Pentagon. His neighbor is some officer that is in charge of loadmaster assignments or something or other up there. So if I get my way, his *** is going to Antarctica. LOL

Actually, I hope somewhere down south so he can enjoy his car year round. He doesn't even drive his car in the rain. So I guess, I'll be getting him a Chevy truck and trailer to move his car wherever and have a DD.
After these 3 are gone, it'll be nice and can put more time into my daughters Z28, getting it ready for her to start driving.

Quick Reply: Got 3 going in finally.