Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

who's in the barracks...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Coy
Also, we don't have a set field day, just an inspection on Wednesdays, but EVERY day is drinking day.

Thats all there is to do in the barracks, besides bang locals.
You won't want to bang the locals here in NC.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Definitely don't want to bang the locals in NC. I know Jacksonville is one of the infidelity capitals of the world. So many women there just let loose once their husbands get deployed. I unfortunately saw that with LAR when they left. I saw 25-30 wives take their wedding rings off as soon as the busses pulled away. 15 people in my old unit were banging their respective girls only to find out they were married to everything from a lt colonel to a sgt.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:15 AM
TECH Resident

Shiot! When I was in SOI back in 94 my buddy met this cute chick at club 108(not sure if that shithole still exists) and took her to his room and fucked her. A week later he met her husband who was one of our instructors
Old 04-15-2006, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Coy
Also, we don't have a set field day, just an inspection on Wednesdays, but EVERY day is drinking day.

Originally Posted by ls1z28chris2
You won't want to bang the locals here in NC.
Thats true for JVille, however Wilmington has plenty of college girls!
Old 04-15-2006, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Thats true for JVille, however Wilmington has plenty of college girls![/QUOTE]

but that college leads the state in stds right now. no thanks i'd rather take my chances here in j-actionville.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Coy
Thats all there is to do in the barracks, besides bang locals.
knock out some PME, BBQ, play ball, internet, work on car at base garage or friend's house, etc. there are plenty of ways to enjoy libo, or at least make good use of it.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
knock out some PME, BBQ, play ball, internet, work on car at base garage or friend's house, etc. there are plenty of ways to enjoy libo, or at least make good use of it.
**** that. I'm one of those Marines who hates it when the younger ones do nothing but sit around and complain about the Corps, but ****--living in the barracks sucks.

The only enjoyment I had today was going out to Moorehead with one of my Marines to help her shop for furnature and **** for her apartment since she's about to have a kid. If it wasn't for that, I'd be stone drunk in my room.

PME...
Old 04-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Launching!

right now drinking and on ls1tech? just wondering. not that I fit in that category or anything.
When i left the dorms (air force speak for barracks) a couple years ago, we weren't even allowed alcohol in our rooms .
Old 04-16-2006, 11:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by johnlv6
When i left the dorms (air force speak for barracks) a couple years ago, we weren't even allowed alcohol in our rooms .
we finally found something we have better than the A/F.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Launching!

. We had a bunch of alcohol related infractions...the base commander finally took to the beer away . Last i heard, they were thinking about giving it back. WTF do i care.... I've got my own place now .
Old 04-17-2006, 06:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember when I was a cherry living in the barracks in the 80's, we had to have our rooms set up to the SOP's just like basic training. Green U.S. blanket you could bounce a quarter off of, hospital corners, wallocker set up to SOP with the 'ol brass card and all clothes and uniforms hung in the proper order, t shirts and underwear properly rolled up and placed in the proper chest drawers, ect, ect, ect. Inspected every morning, every room the exact same. No cable TV, internet did not exsist, no refrigerators, I could go on. But godamn did I have fun back then. That was when underage guys were encouraged to drink in the barracks. **** was freaking wild, nothing like nowadays. Common sense ruled back then, because obviously joe is gonna drink. May as well let them do it in the barracks where it's safer instead of in town. Now if I catch a 19 year old in his room with a beer I'm supposed to act like I am pissed lol
Old 04-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I usually BBQ, or play with the car. I too hate when everybody else bitches about nothing to do. I usually leave and try to make the best of my time off.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 04-17-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Resident

I was either on the internet, over the g/f's house or working on the Cobra or the streetbike when I lived in the Barracks.