Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Dover, DE area may need a favor.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dover, DE area may need a favor.

Hey, if anyone is around the DE / MD area I'm anxiously awaiting picking up my first T/A some time next week. It has a Corsa cat back and I'm going to guess this will not pass the DE inspections. If someone with a 98+ who has a stock exhaust that I could borrow to get through inspections I'll be happy to hand over a case of some german brew that I picked up a few weeks ago or your favorite domestic

I was just planning on using the hobby shop here on base. Shouldnt take any more than a few hours to bolt the stock one back on, do the inspection and put the Corsa back on!!!

Thanks for helping out an airman!
Old 04-26-2006, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You shouldn't have any problem passing inspection. I have a loudmouth on mine and I was in and out of DMV about a month ago. The loudmouth doesn't have a muffler so i wouldn't worry about noise either. As long as you aren't throwing any emision codes.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh sweet! well no biggie then Any idea on how east they are with 35% tint?
Old 04-26-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when i ran through inspection, they put one of those tint-o-meter things on my driver's side window and it came up at like 73% stock. That means I could only put 40% on as per the inspection lane guy. But 35% is the limit for side and windshield visor definitely, but the last I've heard there's no limit on the rear...

Quick Reply: Dover, DE area may need a favor.