Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Anyone in Yokohama/ Yokuska, Japan?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in Yokohama/ Yokuska, Japan?

I'm a mate on an MSC ship and we just pulled into Yokohama. Anyone know of any good places in Yokohama to party at on the weekends? Or just places to see/ things to do in general? Thanks for any info.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:51 AM
Banned

Misawa here. But I go home in a week! Six long months finally over.

Nate
Old 11-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Teching In

Oh nice....Not sure really where that is, but congrats on being able to get home.

There has to be someone on this board.....there are sooooo many bases in Japan to begin with....
Old 11-20-2006, 04:30 AM
Teching In

Just in case there is anyone else in the Tokyo/Yokohama/ Yokuska area and might read this, I found a cool place to party at night. Its called Roppongi. Its on the outskirts of Tokyo, and is nothing like the rest of Japan. There are bars and clubs that line the streets, people from all over the world partying and it doesnt really get hot until midnight or so.

Good Luck to anyone who is in Japan and wants to try this place. Its worth it to see at least once.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am stationed in Japan (Camp Zama, Army). Yes, Roppongi is a hot spot for most people but it is also very expensive and there are more english speaking people and foreigners than I have seen anywhere else in Japan.

Yokohama has a ton of hot spots depending on what you are looking to do. Some of the places are pretty segregated where the girls go there for a certain race of men only.

Shibuya is the place for music and pretty much anything trendy. Japan as a whole tries to be trendy (these girls can't even spell coordinated) but usually fails miserably when they actually try to put an outfit together. There are tons of young girls there but most are musicians.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Banned

I Wish I Could Be There...
Old 12-31-2006, 12:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was stationed in Japan(Yokosuka, Misawa, and Atsugi) from 'Jan 95 to Jan '06, god damn I miss it. Roppongi was and still is the place to be if you want to party.

Yokosuka has some halfway decent bars right off base in the "Honcho" however those bars are crawling with Navy guys and "Honcho-queen" J-girls on the prowl for a Gaijin guys.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Shouts to the people stationed in Japan! Yokosuka, Yokohama, Camp Zama, Misawa, Fuchu, Okinawa, Atsugi, and everywhere else I forgot.

It's a good time there!

Quick Reply: Anyone in Yokohama/ Yokuska, Japan?