Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...

I've heard a couple of them like rotating ceiling tiles, seperating rocks, etc... wondering what other punishments you have heard of seen or personally had.. thanks just thought it would give some people a laugh or two...
Old 10-03-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

the worst punishment i got was being stationed in okc
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Teching In

I once had to perform close order drill for two hours in the rain because my fireteam leader said I was "bouncing" while marching. Funny thing is my squad leader said that if I had to march in the rain, the fire team leader had to be out there with me giving drill commands because it was the team leaders fault for not properly training me.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Launching!

My best friend in basic got in trouble talking to me while he was on Dorm Guard for holding the door open with his foot on the chrome strip at the bottom= 25 push-ups... while he was doing the push-ups the door closed and his boots were still on the chrome so once finished my TI made him hold himself off the floor in the down position, until she said he could get up..... she forgot about him for 15mins.

I'm a maintainer on herks so I have had a few new troops get a bucket of k9-p solvent, a bucket of prop wash and a yard of flight line a time or 2. Or for leaving shirts in the line room we have folded them nice and neat and frozen them solid and then slid them across the floor at roll call. Or safety wired all zippers closed on bags, dismantled head sets etc.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Teching In

i've done a 25 mile road march with 40 lbs for someone else getting a dui in my platoon. my socks were soaked in blood after that one. whenever someone lost their id card, they would have to carry a wooden board that is 2' x 4' x 1" that's painted like an id card everywhere they went until they got a new card. in place of the picture was the donkey from shrek.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

My roomate and I missed formation in korea....we had to carry clocks around with us for two weeks. It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and we didn't even do pt that day...go figure.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Teching In

We had a B-52 main wheel bearing with a plate attached to it that said "military bearing, keep it at all times". When someone had a dirty or unkept uniform or boots, they would be issued this to carry around for a few days.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I was in basic training, I couldn't say my reporting statement correctly at all...
Until, they made me do my reporting statement in front of a mirror, wall, tree, steel beam, bush in broad daylight.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Launching!

holy crap these are hilarious!!!

When I got a speeding ticket I got restricted to base for a weekend. That wouldn't normally be funny, but I'm a 1stLT, so all the Sergents and corporals on base got a kick out of it.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Teching In

I've seen this at Camp Pendleton for traffic violations. People would have to stand by the side of the road and hold I sign of what they did. Something like, "I'm a speeder" or "I did not come to a complete stop"
Old 10-03-2007, 10:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

How about filling sandbags with an mre spoon for not washing your hands before dinner.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Launching!

I had to police call the company staff parking lot at 5am every morning because I got a parking ticket. It was dark outside at 0500, and I had to wear sunglasses.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Had a supervisor once that had an airman that was a dirtbag, don't remember exactly what he did to get this but he did something of significance. My sup made him go out to the hot pits during a Lakenheath surge week and clean all the landing gear struts with aircraft cleaner and a rag, every aircraft, every day. I got a kick outta that one.

In my old shop we had a wire harness braider that would very tightly cover and bind wire harnesses together with 4 strand teflon string on 24 separate counter rotating spools (its alot of fabric) We use it for chaff and heat protection on wire harensses. To cut off just a foot of this stuff from a wire harness would typically take an hour with a new scalpel blade and in most cases you end up messing up the wires. Well anyways I've braided all sorts off stuff from wallets and linebadges to whole gortex jackets, its pretty funny.

Last edited by ryanvv355; 10-03-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Staging Lane

I had to burn **** everyday for a week for not shaving before a convoy.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:56 PM
11 Second Club

Being stationed on a ship, there are allways some kind of in human things to do. Lots of ******** to un clog, Bilges to be cleaned.

But my favorite, For all the new FN that arrived on the ship while we were underway, we had a make up watch, was called the Mail Watch. They had to stand on the fan tail with Bino's a flash light and a Salt and Pepper line. We told them they need to watch for the mail delivery from a high flying plane. When they would see it, they had to hurry and call up to the Bridge and tell them when and were they seen the bag fall. And usually we would try and do it around 1 or 2 in the morning, or around lunch time. Ha ha.

Lane
Old 10-04-2007, 01:24 AM
12 Second Club

I screwed up in basic once, only punishment I've ever had, and had to do 50 push-ups saying "it is not ok to say ok" each pushup. I got to like 30 somethin and wasn't counting out loud. At that point the TI said what number are you on? I told him and he said well I haven't heard you counting so start over. I got to like 20 somethin and about fell over. Its friggin hard to do pushups when you don't have your breathing down from spouting crap off. AT which point the other TI, female to top it off, told me "get up puke". Ha ha ha!!! But god damn was she hot and had a pair of ta ta's on her like you wouldn't believe....
Old 10-04-2007, 04:49 AM
Staging Lane

I was in basic and this kid behind me couldn't answer the T.I. question so the **** he was hold the T.I. took all of it and threw it up against the wall. And another one that happend from another flight while i was there is the T.I. shoved some kid in a locker and put quaters in the slots and said you better FU**ing sing. LOL he got put in charge of supplies after that.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

We had a guy in the desert get punished and was told he had to go out with a swiffer rag and clean the sand out of the porta-jons. After he was done with that, they made him go and clean the rocks where the pilots, commanders, and wing staff all dumped their coffee.

He got busted for making alcohol
Old 10-04-2007, 06:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

I work on Hunter AAF and a month ago I saw a kid during lunch time standing on the main road holding a large pink posterboard that said "I got caught driving with a suspended license". I thought it was pretty funny.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

There was a guy in my BMT flight who scratched his ***** in front of the TI (unknowingly).

He was on the floor doing pushups, while being told to scratch his nuts every time he came up.

"Down. Up. Scratch your nuts! Come on, scratch 'em!"

You won't last long supporting yourself on one arm, even in the up position.

Quick Reply: For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...