Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

puppy killers

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 12:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default puppy killers

I saw a video on here a while back showing some soldiers throwing a puppy over a cliff and today I saw in the stars and stripes that two of them where kicked out and that the other one is getting punished. I swear i don't know why you would first do some thing like that, them video tape it, then worst of all put that stupid stuff on you tube. But serves them right!!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's floating around gmfullsize as well. We were debating it...
Old 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You should read some of the responses on military.com about this

http://www.military.com/news/article...=1186032325324
Old 06-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

INTERNET TO THE RESCUE!!! Get over it.

EDIT: Read a little further into it. Wow, people are really out of touch with reality. Everyone is up in arms about this dog, when PEOPLE in our country get killed in equally senseless ways every day that we never hear about.

Sadly for David Motari, he will deal with this for the rest of his life due to ****** *** E-heroes. Not saying I agree with what he did, but ****, get a life people.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned

they should have never video taped it let alone post it on the net. When i was in Iraq we had to kill stray dogs cause they were breeding like crazy and running around in packs of anywhere from 5-30. There isn't much food out there for wild animals so there natural survival instincts kick in and a human be it US, Iraqi, UK, boy girl man or woman becomes a meal. We also had a problem with the dogs digging under our fences to get inside our camp. Security is a big issue when your fighting an enemy and you don't want any weak points around whats protecting you from the bad guys. I don't agree with the unnecessary killing of anything or anyone, but there are times and places for it to be done and done right.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:42 PM
12 Second Club

its so retarded. the puppy was already dead in the video.. listen to the "yelps" they dont change tone--google doppler effect and its head was not moving the entire time it was being held. stupid people over reacting about nothing. While i have no direct knowledge of the subject, ive been told dogs are shot in iraq due to them carrying disease and giving away troop positions, so maybe they just lost sight of where the line of acceptability is. while im not defending the actions of the soldier, i think we need to focus on other things rather than this, and kicking him out over it isnt the right way to handle it. simpley retarded
Old 06-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Restricted User

I have personally shot over 30 dogs in both Iraq and Afghanistan. They're a nuisance.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by socmguy
I have personally shot over 30 dogs in both Iraq and Afghanistan. They're a nuisance.
ZOMG ZOMG?!?! INTERNET GET HIM!!!

Yeah, don't tell that to these peta *******, or morons on youtube posting videos of stray dogs with Rascal Flatts songs in the background.

Most of the dogs have disease (rabies etc.), and attack humans, but lets save them all. Spend our medical money and resources, and food on some strays that are going to die anyway.

We don't have enough of our own problems over there.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:45 PM
12 Second Club

a friend brought up a good point, these dogs could carry bombs, so I'm sure shooting themon sight is acceptable
Old 06-15-2008, 08:19 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Coy

Yeah, don't tell that to these peta *******.
I'm suprised they haven't jumped all over this
Old 06-15-2008, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

I agree with you guys, Hell back home on the farm/ranch. If we had a dog that just snapped at a kid for no good reason, he would be put down..

It was a stupid mistake on the guys part for posting it on you tube, but hey everyone, and I mean everyone makes a stupid mistake once in there life.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

that is really what i was getting at was it was retarted to video and post in on the internet, and i can tell you i have NEVER see them up a bomb in a living dog but they do put them in the dead ones. I guess they could shove some HME up the dogs butt and send him on his way!! HAHA. I know you have to kill dogs over here but don't be stupid and put it on the net where you know you are going to get in to trouble. Trust me we did not tape every thing we did over here and for good reason!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 02:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by socmguy
Me too. 12 gauge in effect. But I couldn't throw a puppy off a cliff. Those marines are feeling the consequences of not being able to handle their alcohol. You Tube even. What dumbasses.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Junkie

I dont agree with what he did but its not such a serious thing. The serious thing to me is who he was representing in the video and his lapse in judgement to post it on youtube. As if liberals needed anymore ammo
Old 06-16-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Coy
Sadly for David Motari, he will deal with this for the rest of his life due to ****** *** E-heroes. Not saying I agree with what he did, but ****, get a life people.
What this man said.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1gen
I dont agree with what he did but its not such a serious thing. The serious thing to me is who he was representing in the video and his lapse in judgement to post it on youtube. As if liberals needed anymore ammo
very very true.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Staging Lane

If any of you actually read the articles about it, you would know that the biggest problem that the military had with the whole thing was that because it was posted on a web site, it was conduct unbecoming of a Marine. If you are a marine you know that you are held to a higher standard then the rest of the population, and that is not showing that standard.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

indeed
Old 06-19-2008, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I can't imagine that the Abu Gharib prison debacle has already left people's minds. Haven't we learned the lesson of keeping video or picture evidence of questionable actions? No matter what the facts are how could videotaping tossing a puppy over a cliff enter someone's mind as a good idea? I used to laugh at idiots who kept videos or pictures of themselves with prostitutes overseas then cry when their wife and kids said "Goodbye, thanks for the child support!"
Old 06-20-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

First off I think its bullshit they got kicked out. Nevermind the fact that they probably were shot at and hit by multiple IED's while they were there. The guy that threw the damn dog had been to both Iraq and Afhganistan. Its a ******* dog get over it!!!!

Quick Reply: puppy killers