Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

A-Hole in my shop is FINALLY gettin his!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool A-Hole in my shop is FINALLY gettin his!!!!

Yep.. Not sure if some of you remember that one ******* in my shop that has a BAD problem of running his mouth and spitting racial slurs whenever he pleases.. -With impunity.. Our MSGT never did anything either, but I think he 'talked' to him about it once or twice.. But it's bad now..

He's an E-4 and has been through ALS/PME so he KNOWS better, but he's just got that damn mouth on him.. He dropped the 'N' bomb at work the other day at work in front of my boss (E-6), his supervisor a (E-5) and myself (E-5). I was told not to do anything with the guy and that my boss would handle it because he was already counseled on that matter. . My boss marched right into the other room and started his paperwork.. EO complaint/Violation!!! THAT made my week!!!

THe guy's got this BIGGEST F-U attitude towards everything and he really doesn't belong in the MIL, he already reenlisted too. I just never understood how dirtbags like that could just skate through the MIL w/ out getting lit up constantly.. He already got his face kicked in when he was in Germany because of his mouth.. But it FINALLY caught up with him!!!

My Superintendent (E-7) was pulled into the commander's office and was asked what to do with him and our super told him straight out "Kick him the FK out!" ABOUT FKN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAN!!! THat POS FINALLY GOT HIS!!!! His damn mouth FINALLY caught up with him!! AHAHAHAH!! I don't have to deal witht hat POS any more!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 11:09 PM
NKAWTG...N

Nobody ever mentioned this to the shirt or the OIC?

Hmm...karma is a bitch!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

There are plenty of people that make you wonder how the heck they are still in.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by StoleIt
Nobody ever mentioned this to the shirt or the OIC?

Hmm...karma is a bitch!
You try to take care of things at the lowest level first... No OIC here (section commander, tho).. Things don't work like that here.. If it got that high we'd have a bigger problem.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by bayer-z28
You try to take care of things at the lowest level first... No OIC here (section commander, tho).. Things don't work like that here.. If it got that high we'd have a bigger problem.
It dont work like that anywhere in the military, things rarely get solved well at the junior NCO levels like they used to. An E5 used to command much respect and power, now they are about reduced to privates. When you want a serious matter taken care of, you need to jump high up the chain.

BTW if someone dropped a racial slur near me at work it would result in immediate field grade NJP recommendations. I am very intolerant to racism.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

keep your words clean

you might have to eat them
Old 06-29-2008, 01:52 AM
TECH Regular

Why I love where I work, no one acts like a fool and we all watch out for one another. The bad ones get peered out pretty damn quick
Old 06-29-2008, 10:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by brad8266
It dont work like that anywhere in the military, things rarely get solved well at the junior NCO levels like they used to. An E5 used to command much respect and power, now they are about reduced to privates. When you want a serious matter taken care of, you need to jump high up the chain.

BTW if someone dropped a racial slur near me at work it would result in immediate field grade NJP recommendations. I am very intolerant to racism.
I'm intolerant also.. He really just doesn't belong in the MIL.. He's from the back woods of SC, so I guess it was how he was raised.

True, but if it went to my section commander or Shirt, then our shop would be under the glass wondering WHY it was tolerated for so long.. But that's where the paper trail comes into play.. My boss/supervisor (E6) and the super (E7) have already talked with him regarding this.. But it was long over due by that time..

I've known this guy since tech school, and he's never changed... We've got a new E5 cross trainee in the shop and he just happens to be black.. We've all agreed that the ******* will slip up eventually and drop that N bomb or something else at the wrong time and the wrong place and someone will have him by the ***** because of it...

Seriously, he's basically Tourettes Guy.. Sound just like him.. He'd fly off the handle if you ask him to sweep the shop..
Old 06-29-2008, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

He'd fly off the handle if you ask him to sweep the shop..
In my world, if an E-4 flies off the handle toward an E-5 then it is instant UCMJ action for disrespect. Hell, even rolling of the eyes. You have weak leaders.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:05 PM
TECH Veteran

^ yes and no... CE is a different world.. You can roll your eyes, but you'd better do what I asked you to do..

And yes, sometimes I think we've gotten really soft..
Old 06-29-2008, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

The military is way soft now..

When I first came in, which was only back in 2000, So not to long ago. I was on a steamer... My Divo was old school, He was a CWO at the time of me working under him. I was only an E-2 at the time.

There was a E-5 and E-6, That loved to bust my *****, constently... To the point were it was way unprofesional. My divo cought wind of it, and procceded to call me and the E-5 in to the shop, and shut the doors behind us...

He told us to work out our differences, and who ever came out of the shop first would get there way... Needless to say I did have my hands full, but I still walked out first.

The same thing went for the E-6.... But he didn't want any part of it, and actually filed a greviance towards the DIVO... Turned out to back fire on him, and he got NJP'd for disrespect to a junior salior.

Since then I never had problems with anyone at that command.

What I am trying to say though, is I wish we had more people in the military that was like my old DIVO.. If we did, I truely believe that the military would be alot better off, and we would have less comrads getting into trouble with drugs, booze, and just plain stupid stuff...
Old 06-29-2008, 08:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

You can roll your eyes
That is a violation of UCMJ. Your unit and leaders are weak because the rules are not enforced for some reason. And, putting aside his disrespect he was allowed to display, this individual had previously spoken racial slurs to the knowledge of non-commissioned officers and was still able to re-enlist? Mind boggling.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:27 PM
TECH Veteran

^ I know........... I know......... I guess his paper trail of counselings was still in the works then..

The same thing went for the E-6.... But he didn't want any part of it, and actually filed a greviance towards the DIVO... Turned out to back fire on him, and he got NJP'd for disrespect to a junior salior.
I had an E-5 that was a SERIOUS ball buster when I was still a new E-3 back in '03..... It was BAD... To the point that I was ready to push the button to have someone send him a virus that could erase his career, or anything with his name on it.. I LOATHED that guy... I wanted to see him tortured, beaten, and killed.. No one did anything about it and after a while I didn't even want to go to work because he was making my life miserable.. That was VERY unprofessional of an NCO to do that to a new airman.. I learned from that and I do NOT do that to our new airmen..

Last edited by bayer-z28; 06-29-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I talked to my old shirt the other day (I"m in a MOS and he went to the MDOS) so yea.. He said they call each other by the 1st names all the time , like A1C to MSgt, He said he has busted more *** over there than all of his years in the AF... I am called by my first name because I told everyone in my shop to call me Nick... UNLESS someone else in is the room, I'm a laid back dude but there are limits to he laid back... I got a little girl in my shop that I have busted *** more than once on... I have started the paper work trail!! She thinks she rules the office round this bitch... w/in about 2 days of me PCSing in to the office I had already given her a MFR for rolling her eyes at my shop chief!! But it has not stopped, so I think its time to go to the CC...
Old 07-02-2008, 01:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

I do not get these people that join the military today and have that attitude and lack of respect for authority. Why join the military and keep that stupid attitude, I dont get it.

Back when I joined a private dare not rolleyes or disrespect any NCO and an NCO would never disrespect even an NCO of one higher rank. If a soldier ever disrespected a senior member they would get the **** smoked out of them.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATCFLYBOY02
I talked to my old shirt the other day (I"m in a MOS and he went to the MDOS) so yea.. He said they call each other by the 1st names all the time , like A1C to MSgt, He said he has busted more *** over there than all of his years in the AF... I am called by my first name because I told everyone in my shop to call me Nick... UNLESS someone else in is the room, I'm a laid back dude but there are limits to he laid back... I got a little girl in my shop that I have busted *** more than once on... I have started the paper work trail!! She thinks she rules the office round this bitch... w/in about 2 days of me PCSing in to the office I had already given her a MFR for rolling her eyes at my shop chief!! But it has not stopped, so I think its time to go to the CC...
That's funny right there
Old 07-03-2008, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While I don't necessarily agree about the 'wall to wall meetings', they certainly worked, and there should definitely be harsher punishment for people who do **** up all the time. I know people always argue morale and blah blah, but anyone who outranks me is always Sgt so and so or lieutenant or captain or something. Got young troops in my shop that are on first name basis with their supervisors and I think that seriously degrades the supervisor's authority.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sappy96
There are plenty of people that make you wonder how the heck they are still in.
Amen.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Teching In

We are getting alot of dirtbags recently too. I am under the belief that the recruiters are deperate to put people in the military cause no one wants to join so they put anyone in. So they get to basic where they have all but castrated the drills there and make it hard to put anyone out. (Last I heard it has to be a full bird Colonel 0-6 to put a private out at basic). So we eventually get them in the line units and its the same ol crap. Constantly dealing with discipline issues, dirtbag troops and you cant get any good training or work done. These guys should have never made it to basic. Sad it truly is....
Old 07-03-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

There have been recruits in that were in rival gangs on the street pre-army and they went after each other in the dining facility because they were from rival gangs. ******* ridiculous. Drills do also have their hands tied right now, the rules are a joke.

Quick Reply: A-Hole in my shop is FINALLY gettin his!!!!