Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

MAC Flights

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAC Flights

Hello. Does anyone know how MAC flights work? If possible from Pearl Harbor, HI. I mean is it a pain in the ***? I would love to fly free to San Diego to see my family. Especially with plane tickets the way they are. I mean I know you can't plan by it but to save a few hundred bucks I think it's worth it.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go to the AMC passenger terminal at your nearest AFB. They can give you info on flight times and such. BTW, make sure you are on leave when you want to sign up for the flight (the day of).
Old 08-12-2008, 12:31 PM
FOG
Teching In

Senate,

It is actually called space available. You can check with the terminal to see projected empty seats. Space A is available on all DoD transports, not just AMC acft.

Also put in a K-Bay as they have USN VRs, and USMC VMGRs through to the West coast.

S/F, FOG
Old 08-13-2008, 03:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Senate11
Hello. Does anyone know how MAC flights work? If possible from Pearl Harbor, HI. I mean is it a pain in the ***? I would love to fly free to San Diego to see my family. Especially with plane tickets the way they are. I mean I know you can't plan by it but to save a few hundred bucks I think it's worth it.
they should have flights available everyday.go to the hickam mac terminal.Ive taken flights goin the other way to Guam and my category is 6 for retired.longest was 5 days I waited to get a flight out.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:12 AM

Default one question

What can you not say while going through the airport security line?

Quick Reply: MAC Flights