Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

1969 Chevelle!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1969 Chevelle!

I have been building this for a little over a year from the ground up. A little background, my dad gave it to me my senior year with no running gear, front clip or interior. I purchased a ZZ502 from gm and had an automatic built for it and put it together the following summer. Anyways ended up braking it that summer and joined the Marine Corps. After 3 times in Iraq i saved up a little bit of money. My Eas was Sep 2007 and i started building it again in November. I didn't like the way it was setup before which was really just race, so i decided to do a frame off restoration and kinda of a pro-touring look. Didn't like the automatic so i installed a M22 rockcrusher (4 speed). Wanted to hide the motor so i took off the 502 valve covers bought original ones and smoothed them, painted them black, and basically restored, re-did every single peice of the car. The wheels are SLG 60's by Billet Specialties, 18x8 front 18x10 rear, with KDW 245 40 front 285 40 rear. Should be a pretty fun car when it is done. Hope everyones enjoys the pics!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2631705
Old 12-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pepn3385
I have been building this for a little over a year from the ground up. A little background, my dad gave it to me my senior year with no running gear, front clip or interior. I purchased a ZZ502 from gm and had an automatic built for it and put it together the following summer. Anyways ended up braking it that summer and joined the Marine Corps. After 3 times in Iraq i saved up a little bit of money. My Eas was Sep 2007 and i started building it again in November. I didn't like the way it was setup before which was really just race, so i decided to do a frame off restoration and kinda of a pro-touring look. Didn't like the automatic so i installed a M22 rockcrusher (4 speed). Wanted to hide the motor so i took off the 502 valve covers bought original ones and smoothed them, painted them black, and basically restored, re-did every single peice of the car. The wheels are SLG 60's by Billet Specialties, 18x8 front 18x10 rear, with KDW 245 40 front 285 40 rear. Should be a pretty fun car when it is done. Hope everyones enjoys the pics!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2631705
Sorry its dirty!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Teching In

It's a myspace album and you have your album set to private. Try uploading to photobucket.com