Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

ZR1 Ducking My Camera

Old 01-29-2009, 10:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZR1 Ducking My Camera

Yesterday I was on my way meeting my gf for her doctor's appointment, I got off the freeway and onto Lawrence Expressway. Low and behold, there was a brand new ZR1 right in front of me. I grabbed my camera out of my backpack and readied it so I could get a good side shot of the car.

Light turns green and we turn right and he takes off like a bat out of hell. I follow the best I can and he ducks over to the car pool lane. I am by myself and don't want a ticket so I had to wait for a better shot. This is the closest I could get to him. The sun shining off the dash wouldn't allow my camera to focus. Sorry.

I caught every light. I had both windows down, and every time he took off he gunned it. That thing sounds glorious. I found a couple of openings, and got close again. I guess he thought I wanted to play because as soon as I was about to get next to him, he dipped into the car pool lane again and took off. I got this shot.

After this pic, I saw him going in and out of lanes scaring the **** out of his passenger.

That ZR1 is a BEAUTIFUL car and has one of the most beautiful engine notes I have ever heard. Now if I could only save my pennies.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is an amazing car, cars look so much better in person, I always used to scrutanize cars in magazines and pictures like the ford gt. Then When I see them in real life at cars shows my jaw drops.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Carbon fibre dashboard?
Old 01-30-2009, 01:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nah it's just the texture of it or so it appears.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole Train
nah it's just the texture of it or so it appears.

Yes just the texture of the CTS-V dash. I am pretty sure the pics came out so shitty because I had my sunroof fully open.

Search this Thread