Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Car Builder Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Car Builder Deluxe

Does anyone have this they can share with me? Ive been dying to sample this and without any luck.

I have the original but I don't want to pay 60 bucks for a stupid simulation that I'm only going to use for one day.......

I have had no luck with torrents, as they all want memberships....and I'm not about to start another monthly bill...
Old 10-26-2009, 01:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

bump... "oh and i don't necessarily want hacked software here a video of the software in action would suffice probably!!!"
Old 10-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what is it exactly?
Old 10-27-2009, 08:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

A simulation progam used by schools to teach the fundamentals of car building. You design a body design, drive train type, wheel size, brakes etc. It's a training tool so that auto tech students who have no prior knowledge of auto mechanics, and design build and then test in a test course the cars you design. It gets down to the nitty gritty and even allows you to put different engines in your builds.....7.0 litre diesel in a front wheel drive car that weighs 1200lbs.........?? 1.3 litre engine in a huge truck?? lol You get the idea..

But ya still no luck, I do however have the original version if anyone is interested in that. It's not "Pirated" its considered abandon-ware. The new one is still being sold though so It's not as easily accessed without paying the $60 it wants for the program. And quite frankly, that is WAY too much money for a program that is probably going on 10 years old now or more.....

Quick Reply: Car Builder Deluxe