Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

1000whp Supra vs Hayabusa

Old 05-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1000whp Supra vs Hayabusa

heres as new one, Supras @32psi on a 47R making just over 1000whp...the busa ran a 9.1@151 with the same 240lb rider... enjoy

youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LubCgM1H4eU

streetfire

http://www.streetfire.net/video/1000...sa_2251352.htm
Old 05-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Launching!

I want a supra... Like really bad...
Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn, little civie pulled hard up top. What song is that?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

^Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding

I'm surprised these guys w/ the Civic Hatches haven't started putting the engine in the back and keep it transverse mounted. Run a fuel cell up front and the auxilary stuff to try and keep it balanced and you've got one serious screamer.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:27 AM
LS1Tech Editor

Fast Supra, but I wonder how it'd stack-up against a properly turbo'd 'Busa? Not a stock internal stage 1 around 300 WHP, but a built motor and a GT35 or bigger making around 600 WHP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IUone3p5Tw
(FF to 1:30 for the pull)
Old 05-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Launching!

I'd love to see a 600HP bike get any kind of traction on the street, seems pretty impossible to me!

Vinny
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by loloone
Fast Supra, but I wonder how it'd stack-up against a properly turbo'd 'Busa? Not a stock internal stage 1 around 300 WHP, but a built motor and a GT35 or bigger making around 600 WHP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IUone3p5Tw
(FF to 1:30 for the pull)
And your point is? No **** it SHOULD get stomped?
Old 05-12-2011, 12:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SRZ
Damn, little civie pulled hard up top. What song is that?
God damn, that was surprising
Old 05-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Nice vids. Love'm
Old 05-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Teching In

I am the Busa rider. This is my slower stock motor busa. N/a . I have a 410 whp spray busa gen2 but the guy with the supra just wanted to see how he would stack up against a stock gen2 busa . With my fast busa it is on a progressor so it puts all the power to the ground street or track. My turbo hayabusa guys most of the time run boost per gear software . Which allows them to put the power to the ground
Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

loloone, they already have the physics advantage by being so light...that's a silly comparison at best.
If that doesn't work then what? A unicycle with no seat - just crammed up the guys *** and a solid rocket booster on casters behind him?
(That would be awesome though lol)
On another subject, Jon Von is cool, but that busa should have been at tx2k11 to run those insane lambos

It didn't sound like the Supra was brake boosting either, just spooling up from whatever rpm he was at in the given gear.
By the time the supra gets into the boost and starts rolling hard the busa's already letting off because he pulled a few cars on the hit.
Then again hard to say if he'd have issues hooking with 1000rwhp, but you see how well that third - 2nd gear roll worked for him when it was spooled higher.

Almost looks like the corvette just let off all together, if the civic pulled that hard that's nasty.
I agree with you WarShrike, that's one of the first things I'd do to be honest, they gut the interior most of the time anyways.
Look what it does for the Ariel Atoms.

Awesome video and song, been rocking to the song for quite a while - just save the music for in-between the runs or at
least turn it down during the runs. lol about the same volume you have it at when the 3rd run starts.
It's like: *supra spooling and bike exhaust.....getting louder*
"RAH RAH RAH!!!!! THE BLEEDING BLAH BLAH BLAH!" *very faint sound of the bike and turbo spool*
Old 05-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Teching In

In each run I waited for him to brake boost and I also gave him the hit on every run . This supra was very well setup with M/T on the back along with a parachute lol. Not taking anything away from the car . Earlier in the week the guy in the supra put down 1150rwhp . All the second gear runs I pulled really good but If i am 4-5 cars ahead it makes no sense to continue racing myself . When we started doing 3rd pulls is where the supra srated to shine . I am also on the big side of things weighing in at 240lbs solid ...lol. I honestly want the "UNDERGROUND RACING LAMBOS " to take a trip to jville and race some real riders. A hayasbusa with 330whp like they stated in there vids should have no problem pulling a 1400whp or 1500whp car . I will lower my shot down so my bike makes that same HP and race any of them . The hayaybusa I was on that night made 193 whp on pump . So imagine another 137 whp on a bike .
Old 05-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Teching In

Rsx bucket, that was me in my Z06 and yes i only rolled into it for a gear and completely let out, me and the civic are a close run, i ran him a few times that nite and seemed to pull but he was definitely spinning... Didnt have the camera tho as it was in the supra... I also played with a 575whp Evo but he was having some issues... My car made 430whp as is and traps in the 120s
Old 05-12-2011, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Awesome, i appreciate the replies. It was hard to hear what was going on so i was just
attempting an educated guess based on what i could see and hear. lol Far from right it seems.
I'm from the Tampa area. I wish i had anything close to that level, sick vehicles guys.

Max - that must be insane, i couldn't imagine what 410whp feels like on two wheels.

brb gonna go **** on my car then set it on fire.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
loloone, they already have the physics advantage by being so light...that's a silly comparison at best.
If that doesn't work then what? A unicycle with no seat - just crammed up the guys *** and a solid rocket booster on casters behind him?
(That would be awesome though lol)
On another subject, Jon Von is cool, but that busa should have been at tx2k11 to run those insane lambos

It didn't sound like the Supra was brake boosting either, just spooling up from whatever rpm he was at in the given gear.
By the time the supra gets into the boost and starts rolling hard the busa's already letting off because he pulled a few cars on the hit.
Then again hard to say if he'd have issues hooking with 1000rwhp, but you see how well that third - 2nd gear roll worked for him when it was spooled higher.

Almost looks like the corvette just let off all together, if the civic pulled that hard that's nasty.
I agree with you WarShrike, that's one of the first things I'd do to be honest, they gut the interior most of the time anyways.
Look what it does for the Ariel Atoms.

Awesome video and song, been rocking to the song for quite a while - just save the music for in-between the runs or at
least turn it down during the runs. lol about the same volume you have it at when the 3rd run starts.
It's like: *supra spooling and bike exhaust.....getting louder*
"RAH RAH RAH!!!!! THE BLEEDING BLAH BLAH BLAH!" *very faint sound of the bike and turbo spool*
The reason that the bike pulled hard in those pulls was because of driver error. They were all 2/3 gear misses. Second gear pulls missing third. The passenger that was filming can verify that. All rolls where from around 65-75 and the last one was 80. This was the first time that I have taken out the car and raced since the build and as you can see I need a few more hours of seat time. The car would have pulled alot harder if I could have shifted the 2/3 shift. 65-70 in second versus 65-70 in third. Turbo would have had way less lag.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Teching In

I want a ride next time
Old 05-13-2011, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by SPEEDinjection
I want a ride next time
I don't know if you would fit... Your too jacked... It was hard enough for your boy to get in...
Old 05-13-2011, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by supramonster
The reason that the bike pulled hard in those pulls was because of driver error. They were all 2/3 gear misses. Second gear pulls missing third. The passenger that was filming can verify that. All rolls where from around 65-75 and the last one was 80. This was the first time that I have taken out the car and raced since the build and as you can see I need a few more hours of seat time. The car would have pulled alot harder if I could have shifted the 2/3 shift. 65-70 in second versus 65-70 in third. Turbo would have had way less lag.
I don't believe any of you...I'll have to get a ride in each vehicle.
Congratulations on the new build. I'm sure it'll be a terror when you get it down pat.
I guess i wasn't too far off on my guesses about the spooling characteristics between 2/3.

The fastest car I've been in was my cousins gutted and caged 70' challenger with about 450 to the wheels, 1150 must be a rush!
Old 05-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
I don't believe any of you...I'll have to get a ride in each vehicle.
Congratulations on the new build. I'm sure it'll be a terror when you get it down pat.
I guess i wasn't too far off on my guesses about the spooling characteristics between 2/3.

The fastest car I've been in was my cousins gutted and caged 70' challenger with about 450 to the wheels, 1150 must be a rush!
Its like having sex with Katy Perry... Amazing...
Old 05-13-2011, 03:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Supra's are such poop...they need 4-5 tries just to get a good run in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1000whp Supra vs Hayabusa