So here is a videos of when I went to the dyno. Paint from painting my fuel rail got into the injectors. It was a mess on the dyno, Mike had to wear goggles and a mask, thats how rich is was running.
Mike is a great guy, borrowed his tools, changed plugs and I broke a wire. They hooked me up and fixed the one I had. My coils were tucked under the cowl, lets just say they are not there anymore, they are back on the valve covers, what a pain to change plugs.
I cleaned the injectors with air and also sent them back to New Era to have them flowed and cleaned. Going back May 8th to check the tune and get some numbers.