Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

http://speedsociety.com/ferrari-458-...runs-over-cop/

"I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Italia Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it’d make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don’t understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.) The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward. Now at this point I believe the cops foot was under the front drivers side tire. Yet again the owner moved the car forward and apparently he somewhat ran over the cops foot (or at least that’s what can be made out from everything in the video, others at the scene claimed otherwise.) This triggered the cop and he slammed his hand into the drivers window and proceed to open the door (notice how many times he bumped it into the taxi cab) and pull the driver out forcefully. The driver was then thrown on the ground and handcuffed and arrested. The owners girlfriend seen in the video is also Stephanie Pratt from the MTV hit show, The Hills. The car did suffer some damage, paint chips on the door from when the cop slammed it into the cab and some scuffs by the engine bay shown in the last scene of this video. Pretty crazy situation, I was definitely at the right place at the right time!"
Old 08-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Teching In

cop was mad because he couldnt afford a Ferrari!! most cops are dicks anyways when they see someone younger riding around in a high profile vehicle like that, but at the same time the guy of the car should of talked to him first or TRY to at least.???
Old 08-05-2012, 03:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy has a Ferrari, he has the money that he can pay the freaking ticket, if not, sale the damn thing and get something you can afford, plain and simple.

Guy like that runs over my foot after ignoring me or at least see what's up and what's going on, damn right I'm gonna get pissed off since the little ***** thinks he to good to take his damn ticket like a big boy. Guy has the money for big boy toys but want's to act like a kid, damn right your *** is getting a ticket in my opinion.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:21 AM
roy
TECH Resident

Assaulted a cop with car and now with video evidence.
Should of just accepted the ticket.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
Guy has a Ferrari, he has the money that he can pay the freaking ticket, if not, sale the damn thing and get something you can afford, plain and simple..

The guy was mistaken , but owning an expeive car doesn't mean it is ok for them to pay for tickets !! The cop should have talked to him like a gentleman before arresting him like a criminal !! or he could move little backward to protect himself from getting runned over , and told him to pull over later.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Teching In

so how come the suv behind the Ferrari wasn't given a parking ticket? Anyone see a sign that said no parking?
Old 08-05-2012, 02:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The cop at first didn't have his foot in front of the tire. When the guy tried to move it then the cop steps forward. I'm no rocket scientist but I'm not putting my foot in harms way to prove a point. Car>Foot.

Both of them were acting like retards if you ask me.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:08 PM
11 Second Club

I say the punk got what he deserved..
Old 08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

Cop was in the wrong for punching the car and using vulgar language. Shouldn't have stepped in front of the car.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:56 PM
TECH Addict

It all makes no sense. They have a box on parking tickets for "Drive off" situations. They simply mail you the ticket instead of putting it on the car.

Cop was a dumbass
Mr. Ferrari was a douche
Put the two together and what do you expect.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Staging Lane

Sounds like publicity...
Old 08-05-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

if real, clash of egos. rich guy supported by money. cop by the system.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cop was a tard. Don't put your foot in front of a tire, unless you don't care about it. Period. Ask my girlfriend and why she knows.

Also, (and maybe I'm over analyzing it) seemed kinda like the cop wasn't hurt very bad when he yanked the guy out of the car, he seemed to be standing on it ok and then suddenly later he's hobbling on it when it's apparent that he's being filmed. When the cop yanked his foot away from the tire, the car wasn't moving, so obviously his foot wasn't underneath the tire too terribly far.

That being said, car owner/driver was stupid also. The real loser in this scenario was the Ferrari
Old 08-06-2012, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

What a dumb *** cop.... Why the hell would you put your foot infront of a car? Then punching a car hummm. I think he was just having a bad day. And to ****** him out the car and slam him down was stupid. Thats why tax payers have to pay lawsuites. Its apparent he couldent go far due to traffic, then you are already writing the ticket,meaning you have all the information. Warrents would have shown up. Thats just your normal punk *** cop who makes 10 bucks an hour and see a young guy whos family may have money and they have nice things. He looks middle- eastern
Old 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by bill12690
Cop was a tard. Don't put your foot in front of a tire, unless you don't care about it. Period. Ask my girlfriend and why she knows.

Also, (and maybe I'm over analyzing it) seemed kinda like the cop wasn't hurt very bad when he yanked the guy out of the car, he seemed to be standing on it ok and then suddenly later he's hobbling on it when it's apparent that he's being filmed. When the cop yanked his foot away from the tire, the car wasn't moving, so obviously his foot wasn't underneath the tire too terribly far.

That being said, car owner/driver was stupid also. The real loser in this scenario was the Ferrari
Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
What a dumb *** cop.... Why the hell would you put your foot infront of a car? Then punching a car hummm. I think he was just having a bad day. And to ****** him out the car and slam him down was stupid. Thats why tax payers have to pay lawsuites. Its apparent he couldent go far due to traffic, then you are already writing the ticket,meaning you have all the information. Warrents would have shown up. Thats just your normal punk *** cop who makes 10 bucks an hour and see a young guy whos family may have money and they have nice things. He looks middle- eastern
Agreed
Old 08-06-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I saw this first on Jalopnik earlier today. I agree with what everyone else has said so far.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Launching!

fukced up.....
Old 08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

poor car caught between two retards
Old 08-07-2012, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Punk bitch got what he deserves. Even touching the officer with the car is assault with a deadly weapon.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So if I get in my car (for whatever reason) and a cop puts his foot in front of my tire, am I guilty too?

Not saying the driver should have done what he did, but its equally stupid for the cop to put himself in that situation