Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

geoffreymexico/lemons12/transamcoupe98 C5z/CTSV/GSXR

Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default geoffreymexico/lemons12/transamcoupe98 C5z/CTSV/GSXR

I went out today to play with my new DD (CTSV), and my new camera (disclaimer.........i am in no way a professional photographer, so I apologize because apparently this particual setting I was playing with on my camera is almost as offensive as transamcoupe98's exhaust lol)

We got a couple of runs in and a bunch of pictures I will try and post some less offensive ones later). Had a good time and didnt get arrested.

:drive : :velociraptor:

Last edited by geoffreymexico; 09-24-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love a yellow vette!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

V is stock... His Trans Am is in progress of a motor swap.

The C5z makes a little over 500Rwhp.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Someone just discovered photoshop.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Not one of them were shopped or edited after the pic, it is a setting on the camera. We have been playing with it a lot since he just got it.

We have 97 pictures, 25 of them were in the special effects mode... Every other one was a "normal" picture.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:27 PM
TECH Resident

holyfuckingphotoshopbatman!
Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NBM-LS1
holyfuckingphotoshopbatman!
More like holyfuckingHDRsetting.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes Ender.... Because you never, ever, edit pics... Right?

*Glances at sig pic
Old 09-23-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lemons12
Yes Ender.... Because you never, ever, edit pics... Right?

*Glances at sig pic
Guess what smartass? I didn't use a ******* HDR setting....I actually did it correctly. Try it sometime.

You also claim to not have photoshopped the pics....so what's your point anyway?
Old 09-23-2012, 11:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedi...t-vid-too.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedi...-car-pics.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedi...still-fun.html

I just won the interwebz, thaz y i ***** wit it.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Once again....your point being?
Old 09-23-2012, 11:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
Guess what smartass? I didn't use a ******* HDR setting....I actually did it correctly. Try it sometime.

You also claim to not have photoshopped the pics....so what's your point anyway?
You did it correctly? From your multimedia threads, you need practice doing it correctly... Or do it wrong like us and have some half *** pics.

I'm not going to try it, at all... Ever. We spent 8 hours today cruising back roads, racing, bull shitting, etc... We had an awesome time.. How did you spend your wonderful day? Riding around in the GMC?
Old 09-23-2012, 11:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Once again....your point being?
Did you look at your busted pics?
Old 09-23-2012, 11:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

You did it correctly? From your multimedia threads, you need practice doing it correctly... Or do it wrong like us and have some half *** pics.

I'm not going to try it, at all... Ever. We spent 8 hours today cruising back roads, racing, bull shitting, etc... We had an awesome time.. How did you spend your wonderful day? Riding around in the GMC?
I don't own that truck anymore. Clearly you don't read the threads you found from me.

Look up how to take a true HDR picture. Here's a hint moron....It doesn't involve using one special camera setting or even one picture. BTW most of the pictures you are referring to are not even HDR. So please go troll somewhere else.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

I don't own that truck anymore. Clearly you don't read the threads you found from me.

Look up how to take a true HDR picture. Here's a hint moron....It doesn't involve using one special camera setting or even one picture. BTW most of the pictures you are referring to are not even HDR. So please go troll somewhere else.
No, I read very little from you... It hurts.

At what point did any of us say anything about HDR. Not only do I not know what that stands for, I have zero clue how to do it... It is not what we were "going for" in these pics.
We were standing around bull shitting and said to each other, "hey man, that looks pretty sweet take a few like that"... When transamcoupe98 responded, "Dude, you're going to **** endershadow the **** off.."... Geoffreymexico then said, "do you want me to touch you?..... mmmmmmm".

Yes, that is it.... We are trolling our own thread.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

After check your tutorial, I saw this was true HDR.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

At what point did any of us say anything about HDR. Not only do I not know what that stands for, I have zero clue how to do it... It is not what we were "going for" in these pics.
We were standing around bull shitting and said to each other, "hey man, that looks pretty sweet take a few like that"... When transamcoupe98 responded, "Dude, you're going to **** endershadow the **** off.."... Geoffreymexico then said, "do you want me to touch you?..... mmmmmmm".

If you don't know a god damn thing about photography then shut the **** up about it you dumbass. I love how you took the time to trash my pictures. The first post I made here wasn't even an insult. You took it as one because you're a moron when it comes to photography. Nice.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

If you don't know a god damn thing about photography then shut the **** up about it you dumbass. I love how you took the time to trash my pictures. The first post I made here wasn't even an insult. You took it as one because you're a moron when it comes to photography. Nice.
Read this thread again.... Point out where I talked about my knowledge of photography, leave out the parts where I stated I know nothing about it please.

Look at that picture dude... Look at that ******* picture.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

I didn't take the last picture. Regardless....I never claimed to be a good photographer. The point I'm making is that you don't know a damn thing about it and yet you are arguing about photography. How ignorant. I didn't trash your pictures.....Not once.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

I didn't take the last picture. Regardless....I never claimed to be a good photographer. The point I'm making is that you don't know a damn thing about it and yet you are arguing about photography. How ignorant. I didn't trash your pictures.....Not once.

Not one of them were shopped or edited after the pic, it is a setting on the camera. We have been playing with it a lot since he just got it.

We have 97 pictures, 25 of them were in the special effects mode... Every other one was a "normal" picture.
Yes... I am having a huge debate on photography and how to correctly do it.. Take notes.

Show me 1 picture that gives you any right to explain anything to me when it comes to photography... I have seen your "skills".

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: geoffreymexico/lemons12/transamcoupe98 C5z/CTSV/GSXR