Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Photos Of My Camaro and a Friends Jeep

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photos Of My Camaro and a Friends Jeep

First time getting some decent pictures of my car since I got it.
Here they are:

Any opinions on changes that could be made or added? I've been looking into wheels and tires, however I'm in high school so I have a pretty low budget ($800-1000) I've been looking at used 10 spokes or y2ks any other ideas welcome.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good, I would get some black keyhole covers and of course lower it

Also tint the windows
Old 11-30-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice start, clean car, agree with above, really needs lowered, some wheels, remove side molding, ss spoiler.. gotta start somewhere!!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Pretty simple but I like the black w/ black stockers. Id look for a nice set of used 17's. Wheels and tires aren't cheap, My Zr1's were pitting bad rather then get a new set I plastidipped these black.

Last edited by MonmouthCtyLS7; 12-01-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chadroosa
nice start, clean car, agree with above, really needs lowered, some wheels, remove side molding, ss spoiler.. gotta start somewhere!!
I agree with everyone on the lowering part, I was just trying to wait until I got the wheels I want so I would have a better idea of what lowering setup I wanted to go with. As for the side molding, the paint is original so wouldn't it be faded on the outside but darker under the molding?
Old 12-01-2012, 08:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MonmouthCtyLS7
Pretty simple but I like the black w/ black stockers. Id look for a nice set of used 17's. Wheels and tires aren't cheap, My Zr1's were pitting bad rather then get a new set I plastidipped these black.
Thanks man. I also plasti dipped mine, I wanted to be able to peel it off when I sell them because theyre chrome. Any suggestions on new/used wheels and tires?
Old 12-01-2012, 07:28 PM
TECH Addict

nice! those stockers actually look nice in black lol i bet its because of you clean tires. ive always loved black LT1s
Old 12-02-2012, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I love black LT1's and yours is very clean. If youre looking to spend 800-1000 then I would throw away the idea of rims, they help the car a lot but you could start doing the other appearance mods first then save up for a nice set. I would start with an SS Spoiler. They can be had for cheap off of ebay and fitment is pretty good. I don't know what the back of your car looks like but I think tinting the taillights and getting stainless inserts from emblempros would help a lot. Molding delete and window tint would certainly help a lot too. At this point you're only 300 dollars into your budget at the most. Pick up a set of lowering springs or a hood and call it done
Old 12-02-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SS spoiler, lowered and wheels. I definitely agree with those. Also black key holes, that alone would be a nice subtle change. Wheels would probably make the biggest difference IMO. I'm partial to machine face/black wheels, but I really think they'd set your car off. If you could find a set of 35th anniversary 10 spokes with tires within your budget, it may be something to think about.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bill12690
SS spoiler, lowered and wheels. I definitely agree with those. Also black key holes, that alone would be a nice subtle change. Wheels would probably make the biggest difference IMO. I'm partial to machine face/black wheels, but I really think they'd set your car off. If you could find a set of 35th anniversary 10 spokes with tires within your budget, it may be something to think about.
I'll have to look into these black key holes. I've never heard of them before
Old 12-02-2012, 10:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Wallj
I'll have to look into these black key holes. I've never heard of them before
Look up smooth locks. Good looking car by the way.

Quick Reply: Photos Of My Camaro and a Friends Jeep