Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

how to add photos to my threads

Old 08-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to add photos to my threads

hi guys how do i add add photos to my threads?
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

easiest to just get something like a www.photobucket.com account and upload the pics there, then you copy the link that begins/ends with "[IMG]" and paste that here. that way you can also have the pics stored away and organized in folders
Old 08-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
easiest to just get something like a www.photobucket.com account and upload the pics there, then you copy the link that begins/ends with "[IMG]" and paste that here. that way you can also have the pics stored away and organized in folders
yes i did do that also tried flicker nothing works
Old 08-09-2013, 03:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

for flickr, go to your photostream, click the picture you want. once you're on that pictures page, you click the "more ways to share" button down at the bottom/right of the pic (the icon is a box with an arrow coming out of it). have it set to "grab the html/BBcode", in the drop down menu select "original size" or a smaller resized version, and fill the bubble for BBcode. once you got all that done, copy the text in the box and paste that here. For flickr you have to copy and paste each link one by one.

for photobucket. once the pics are uploaded go to the album the pics are in. right above the pics you'll see an option that says "organize", click that setting to "on". Select the picture you want (it should get highlighted in a blue box) and then go down to the options at the bottom/right and click "link", copy the text in the second box, "IMG codes" and paste that here. To link multiple photos at once, select one picture, and the holding the "ctrl" key on your keyboard (forget what the button is for apple) select any other pics you want. If you want the whole album, select the first picture, and then holding the "shift" key (again, forget the button for apple) click the last picture in the album, that should select everything. Then you just click the link button and copy/paste that here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: how to add photos to my threads