Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Which pics? need for show app

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Which pics? need for show app

Well getting ready for Autorama with local club here in Detroit in march and need some pics to turn in with app.I don't have alot of money into car (yet) and not nearly finished its a stock motor with around a 100 shot of nitrous and ran best of 11.38 so keeps up with most with flick of switch and is still fully loaded with all options to drive/cruise around in.Because of nitrous we got put into the highest class with blower,turbo pro street kinda stuff at Trans am nats show and took 2nd and "show and shine award".Playing around with a few handmade things and car is just alot of hard work i've put in tweaking what i have.I need 3/4 view front and rear,engine,interior and custom stuff so starting with rear 3/4 and what do you think is best one! Was easiest to get these first,working on getting most recent engine pics soon! Thanks for looking and kinda cool competing with cars that spent lots more,don't win alot but when i do i really appreciate it and getting asked to show was nice since i've been going since kid (bout 40 years ago)!

Quick Reply: Which pics? need for show app