Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Sparking Performance Youtube Channel

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sparking Performance Youtube Channel

Ok so I hope I post this in the correct section this time and it is not taken down,

A little about me:
I am from Florida but currently living in Kansas since I am enlisted in the Army. I have a wife, Ruth; a daughter, Rebekah; and a baby on the way. I have been involved for many years in the Automotive field; whether under trees helping out friends, or in shops and dealerships. Please, feel free to ask me any questions. My strong point is Chevrolet but I have a general knowledge of various automotive brands. I still have many connections to find out answers that I myself may not know right off hand.

I am currently in the works helping a buddy of mine with his 1978 Chevrolet Nova doing an LSX swap. Some other builds I have going are: an LSX swap on my 2000 GMC Sonoma, building a turbo 3800 setup for my 2000 Chevrolet Impala and a frame off restoration on my (she says her) 1949 Chevrolet 3100.
All of these will happen on my new youtube channel (link below).

A little about my channel:
The biggest thing I would like to show on my channel is the best way to get things done on a budget; as most of us cannot just buy thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of parts and put it all together in a few days. Being in the military, I may not be super fast with videos coming out every week but I will try to figure out the best way to make it an enjoyable channel. One of the biggest things, I think, is advice and input from everyone out there. So feel free to subscribe or message me on here. I also have an open facebook group for Sparking Preformance so drop on by.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-bGlM37tu39NQE8FdbWfQ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SparkingPerformance/

Quick Reply: Sparking Performance Youtube Channel