Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

First Legit pics of the year; Sunoco cowl and black Blackbird HID's/fogs

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Legit pics of the year; Sunoco cowl and black Blackbird HID's/fogs

Finally got the car out here in Wisconsin. The plan was to do suspension this year and do it right, but Koni's are $1,000 and whatnot. Next year it wont look like it's ready for offroading. Let me know what you think and like my guy's photagraphy page. We will be seeing a lot of cars coming up soon so keep an eye out.

P.s. If anyone else is going to automotion well take rolling shots of your car and you should cruise there with us. As of now its my SS, newer 5.slow, Blue murceilago, probably a couple vipers, couple z06's, some bikes, and whoever shows up.

https://www.facebook.com/GTBKenosha

Pre-winter

From the accident the week after Automotion(biggest car show around) Lucky enough to save the hid's.

Last edited by MR WESST 02; 04-29-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bro car looks awesome! It is screaming for that drop though! Anybody else wanna donate so he can get some springs at least?
Old 04-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just judo chopma coil or 2 n do the hose mod in the rear
Old 05-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Staging Lane

Im thinking about just getting some konis soon..theyre on sale until the end of the month
Old 05-06-2014, 12:52 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet car. hood looks great. unrelated question, i notice u have no air dam under the front, any issues not running one? u remove for any reason, or just appearance?
Old 05-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JDEP162
sweet car. hood looks great. unrelated question, i notice u have no air dam under the front, any issues not running one? u remove for any reason, or just appearance?
It had been off since the foglights were hooked up lol. I didnt notice any difference but when I was putting it back together I noticed our bumpers are curved on the inside and the air dam does force more air up towards it..so it has to help a little. Just put it back on a few days ago.

Quick Reply: First Legit pics of the year; Sunoco cowl and black Blackbird HID's/fogs