Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

5 y/o handcuffed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 5 y/o handcuffed.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/204000276309015.html

Everyone involved should die in a non politically correct fashion.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What a surprise, she's African American. Racist.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:32 PM
NKAWTG...N

i think race has nothing to do with this. while i don't agree with handcuffing anyone at that age, the kid was being a little you know what. also i think that having her spend the night in lock up is a crap load overboard. detain the kid, wait til her mom arrives, give her to her mom. end of story.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

They weren't handcuffs, they were big zip ties. The news used "handcuffs" to seed the vision of "cold hard steel on a childs wrists" to promote racial and youth-slavery anger amoungst the public. And 3 cops did it because it takes 1 for each arm and one for the zip ties, if 1 cop attempted to do it them selves they would hurt the child in the process.
If a child is being a little **** and hitting people and ripping things off the walls, then they need to be dealt with.
If the teacher had smacked the child or anything of the sort she'd be up for racial based/ hate-crime assault charges and she'd be labled as some horrible KKK based teacher. It was a politically correct vs. politically-incorrect situation. Personally i think the child should have been smacked on the "bottom" and sent on her way. Think back to how you were dealt with as a kid...i know for damn sure NONE of you can say "i was a horrible little bastard and i never got smacked or hit for anything." lol

And what does this show for the abilities of the mother? she sucks at being a parent.... the kid is 4 and doesn't know the meaning of "no", "stop", and doens't know to NOT hit people, especially elders? If the child can't understand those simple concepts then being detained by "people with fancy uniforms" is definately traumatizing...right?

You can ride your politically correct high horses if you'd like but i believe having the child detained and calmed down is a far cry from the *** whoopin' she would/should have got at home. Although i agree with stoleit when it comes to retaining her till the mother arrives. But, if anyone is a police officer here or has been i believe there's a format of procedures u have to go through no matter what. They were stuck in the "PC vs. P-IC" debate too, and cannot be blamed for doing their job down to the T in the end. Also realize that it's not like the officers are trained for such an event.....you can't throw a cat a stick an expect it to fetch like a dog.

People need to quit being so politically correct and just be correct.
Props to Dr. Melvin for not playing the race card.
The NAACP Leader for the Sarasota area went on the news and pretty much bashed the entire white race for the detaining of that child, but he "stands firm for equality".

I'm done with this.

Last edited by 97'RS6-BucketTurd; 05-24-2005 at 01:03 AM.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
They weren't handcuffs, they were big zip ties. The news used "handcuffs" to seed the vision of "cold hard steel on a childs wrists" to promote racial and youth-slavery anger amoungst the public. And 3 cops did it because it takes 1 for each arm and one for the zip ties, if 1 cop attempted to do it them selves they would hurt the child in the process.
If a child is being a little **** and hitting people and ripping things off the walls, then they need to be dealt with.
If the teacher had smacked the child or anything of the sort she'd be up for racial based/ hate-crime assault charges and she'd be labled as some horrible KKK based teacher. It was a politically correct vs. politically-incorrect. Personally i think the child should have been smacked on the "bottom" and sent on her way. Think back to how you were dealt with as a kid...i know for damn sure NONE of you can say "i was a horrible little bastard and i never got smacked or hit for anything." lol

And what does this show for the abilities of the mother? she sucks at being a parent.... the kid is 4 and doesn't know the meaning of "no", "stop", and doens't know to NOT hit people, especially elders? If the child can't understand those simple concepts then being detained by "people with fancy uniforms" is definately traumatizing...right?

You can ride your politically correct high horses if you'd like but i believe having the child detained and calmed down is a far cry from the *** whoopin' she would/should have got at home. Although i agree with stoleit when it comes to retaining her till the mother arrives. But, if anyone is a police officer here or has been i believe there's a format of procedures u have to go through no matter what. They were stuck in the "PC vs. P-IC" debate too, and cannot be blamed for doing their job down to the T in the end. Also realize that it's not like the officers are trained for such an event.....you can't throw a cat a stick an expect it to fetch like a dog.

People need to quit being so politically correct and just be correct.
Props to Dr. Melvin for not playing the race card.
The NAACP Leader for the Sarasota area went on the news and pretty much bashed the entire white race for the detaining of that child, but he "stands firm for equality".

I'm done with this.

well said...
Old 05-23-2005, 10:05 PM
NKAWTG...N

97'RS6-BucketTurd, couldnt have said it better!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

I blame the parents.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:31 AM
12 Second Club

Im confused, the kid was being a lil bastard, what are you supposed to do, if the teacher would have treid to do anything, she would probably be getting fired, I think handcuffs are out of line, but I would have called the cops too, and waited for the parent to arrive.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Since the public school systems get slapped in the face for doing anything that invovles disipline now-a-days, it seems as if maybe the school was trying to have the girl in a secluded area with her hands tied untill her mother arrived. I dont however, think that the police saying "we should detain her overnight" is the most logical way to go about it.

The mother was more than likly at work and couldnt get there right away, so the situation escilated. There is probably more tape they arent letting us see, but the girl was physically hitting the teacher, I think maybe a better thing would have been to put her in a small room by herself untill her mother arrived, no police.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:08 AM
12 Second Club

what ever the lil **** needed a lesson and she got it, I bet her *** dont act up like that anymore...
Old 05-24-2005, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scottyballs
what ever the lil **** needed a lesson and she got it, I bet her *** dont act up like that anymore...
I bet she does...we need to go back to the days of a good ole *** whoopin I am not talking about hurting the kids but you cant even swat them on the but anymore.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this world is going to ****......

when i was a kid, the school still had to have permission from my parents before they could swat me, and it was given to them. when i got in trouble, i got swats at school, then more again when i got home.

america is getting so goddamned pussified it's ******* pathetic....you can't even hardly discipline your own damn kids by spanking them anymore without some bleeding heart activist reporting you for child abuse or some ****....it's bullshit.

you goddamned activists need to mind your own ******* business and let me deal with mine my own way, as long as i'm not causing them any physical damage, such as bruises or worse...there's a pretty clear line drawn between child abuse and discipline in "normal" people's eyes, but they don't see it that way.....they see any type of physical discipline as child abuse, and it's only going to get worse & worse & worse, because people are starting to buy into their crap.....
Old 05-24-2005, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PA Z06
Im confused, the kid was being a lil bastard, what are you supposed to do, if the teacher would have treid to do anything, she would probably be getting fired, I think handcuffs are out of line, but I would have called the cops too, and waited for the parent to arrive.
I don't see a way out other that saying to the camera man "Hey, look over there." Then smack that little **** in her cry hole.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:48 PM
Launching!

They should get the mother, daughter, and father(assuming we know who he is) and smack all three of them in the mouth. The kid needs it for being a little **** and the parents need it for being stupid. Any good parent would be mortified at the behavior of that child if it were theirs. Not looking for a payday. As far as the NAACP............. F'them. When they can actually control themselves and be a useful organization then we'll talk. Wait till that kid is about 16 she'll be on the news again. Maybe if we start treating kids like kids again instead of adults we wont have these problems. Or maybe I'm wrong and that little monster needs a time out
Old 05-25-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you disagree with this I would want to know what YOU would do. Allow the brat to go around striking people and breaking SH*t?
Old 05-25-2005, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the whole problem today is the politically correct soccer moms or whatever today riding around in there 50 thousand dollar SUV's. With there kids in the back raising 10 kinds of hell and the parents just saying NO NO that's not very nice. I know when I was a kid (which wasn't very long ago) my grandmother used to make me go out and pick a switch off a weeping willow tree that whe was going to spank me with. That taught me not to act up.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Launching!

I'm with y'all - I don't beat my kids, but I sure as hell am not about to let them show any sort of disrespect either. I hate what this country is coming to with regard to the discipline of children - it scares me to think of what society will become in the years to come as these little bastards become adults.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:59 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Originally Posted by skewba98z28
I know when I was a kid (which wasn't very long ago) my grandmother used to make me go out and pick a switch off a weeping willow tree that whe was going to spank me with. That taught me not to act up.
Yup, same thing here. Weeping willow at grandma's house. They stung something fierce!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

**** on the politicians...if my kid misbehaves like that...it's gettin it's *** whipped with a yard stick.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Red Shift
I don't see a way out other that saying to the camera man "Hey, look over there." Then smack that little **** in her cry hole.