Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Lets See Your TV Rooms and Computers

Old 06-07-2005, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up Dan, it's the same Orange Peel from Club Rotel!! Didn't know you were on this board, I have been absent from the Rotel board for a while, this stupid hobby has take my interest back again.... for now
Old 06-07-2005, 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

I have the Cerwin Vega LS12 fronts, Kenwood 600w 5.1 reciever, Kenwood center channel and satellites. All Monster cable, PS2 with fiber-optic audio cable, Belkin surge protector. DVD count is right at about 170, with 40 or so PS2 games.

The computer is a 2.0 gHz Power Spec with Bose Roommate II speakers.

Old 06-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Launching!

ill post some pics this week, i got a sweet Dell 1 gig DDR memory and more. jet black with a 17' flat panel monitor. 55 inch Mitschibeshi <---cant spell for ****!! with 2 tower speakers on each side, x-box, all hooked up HD
Old 06-07-2005, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

did i see a Saved by the Bell game up there? If it were mine i would always try to pick the A.C. Slater character.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

Slater is a badass, no doubt about that.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Orange Peel
The sub comes with a Bash 1000watt amplifier, the sub itself has 2 TC Sounds 12" drivers, pretty much this sub will destroy anything out there priced under $6-7k or more, just amazing!!
Awesome setup !! Is that by chance an SVS sub? I've got the SVS 25-31 CS Plus tube sub with a single 12" tc sounds driver and that thing kicks !!! It's only powered by my ancient 65w/channel Onyko integrated amp, but it is unreal. I remember when I went into Ultimate Electronics where they have that singe dedicated ht rm, and they had the pod race (sub 20hz?) from Star Wars Phantom menace cranked. But, even with their Klipsch 15" sub powered by god knows how many watts, the bass was nothing like what I get on my SVS.

I had a hard time believing in SVS, but after experiencing it first hand, I am a true believer !!
Old 06-09-2005, 05:19 AM
Teching In

What's up Dan, it's the same Orange Peel from Club Rotel!! Didn't know you were on this board, I have been absent from the Rotel board for a while, this stupid hobby has take my interest back again.... for now
Hey Scott, Yep it's is I! I hear you, I've still been having trouble, I'm still working on both hobbies and it's just not working! lol. I am still paying on the TA and still paying on the HT. Just need to win the lottery or something. But I know what you mean, I've driven the TA more than used the HT as of late. Only nice thing is I only put < 5K on the TA so it's except from Emissions! That's cool, now I can do whatever I want with it as long as I keep it that way...which I do only put like 4 - 4.5K a year on it.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

I do not have an easy way to post the pics, but I have a 120" Greyhawk Firehawk screen and a Runco 510 DLP projector. I am using a Yamaha 7.1 receiver/amp and a Sony DVD player. The system has Klipsch speakers and a 1000w digital amp-powered Paradigm sub. It actually shakes the concrete floor (the system is in the basement). I have HD DirecTV and am using a D-Link digital media server that allows me to play all the music and movies off my PCs through the Yamaha and utilizes the Firehawk screen as a GUI.

We like it!
Old 06-09-2005, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

I have a Sony 55 inch HD lcd in the bedroom with a HD dvr and sony dream system.

In the living room I have 40 inch HD toshiba projector with a HD DVR

The game room has a 27 inch sony wega 2 xbox 6.1 logitech surround and wireless router
Attached Thumbnails Lets See Your TV Rooms and Computers-lcd.jpg   Lets See Your TV Rooms and Computers-projector2.jpg   Lets See Your TV Rooms and Computers-game-room.jpg  

Last edited by Toxic Texan; 06-09-2005 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:45 AM
TECH Resident

i live with the rents still so nothing special here, just my room and my rig, yah i know i riced it out lol

Old 06-09-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gary98Z
Awesome setup !! Is that by chance an SVS sub? I've got the SVS 25-31 CS Plus tube sub with a single 12" tc sounds driver and that thing kicks !!! It's only powered by my ancient 65w/channel Onyko integrated amp, but it is unreal. I remember when I went into Ultimate Electronics where they have that singe dedicated ht rm, and they had the pod race (sub 20hz?) from Star Wars Phantom menace cranked. But, even with their Klipsch 15" sub powered by god knows how many watts, the bass was nothing like what I get on my SVS.

I had a hard time believing in SVS, but after experiencing it first hand, I am a true believer !!

Oh yeah it is, didn't I mention it in the post? hmm, anyways, it's a SVS PB12-Ultra/2, with the twin TV-12 drivers, your CS+ runs the TC Sounds db12 driver, still a killer driver, but you HAVE to experience the TV-12 to know what I mean I used to run 3 20-39's (1 PC+ and 2 CS's) in my setup, then switched to the PB12-Ultra/2, what a better choice I must say This sub is amazing!!!!! I have the SVS PB10 in my bedroom and that thing is no slouch either for a 10" driver, I LOVE SVS, I have been a fan from the start, total of 5 subs I have owned of theirs. I'm very happy right now with my setup, I just need to get a projector and I'm done! You really need to get more power to that sub, at least 500watts to really make it shine!!! You should look at the Samson S1000, run one channel for 500, then add another CS+ for the other channel down the road, you won't be sorry!
Old 06-09-2005, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by StarFire
Hey Scott, Yep it's is I! I hear you, I've still been having trouble, I'm still working on both hobbies and it's just not working! lol. I am still paying on the TA and still paying on the HT. Just need to win the lottery or something. But I know what you mean, I've driven the TA more than used the HT as of late. Only nice thing is I only put < 5K on the TA so it's except from Emissions! That's cool, now I can do whatever I want with it as long as I keep it that way...which I do only put like 4 - 4.5K a year on it.
Yeah my no payments thing ran up on my Rotel RMB-1095, ugh But I got a long way to go on that RSP-1098 I'm still having some hum issues, I got rid of my digital cable and have the cable running directly to the TV, I have to reroute it back through the HTS 2600 to see if that gets rid of it. I'm dumping more cash into the SS as I type, going with PRC Stage 3 heads, new lifters, ARP bolts, etc. Should be near 450rwhp now, can't wait!!!! ****, I think I put 4-5k miles on my car in 2 months, daily driver and I LOVE IT! 95k miles as it sits right now Oh well, it was meant to be driven and I drive it

Last edited by Orange Peel; 06-09-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GirlsDoItRight
I had to snap a shot... here it is...

62" Hitachi... its an old *** tv but it does its job

and the computer isnt in that room.. but its not a big deal anyway... an old dell pentium III.
I've fucked on that couch so many times.......
Old 06-11-2005, 09:35 AM
12 Second Club

The TV in my bedroom, a Sharp Aquos 45" true flat LCD. Use a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop.

Search this Thread