Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hilarious Prank on some Cheap Laborers

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hilarious Prank on some Cheap Laborers

Link deleted once again

Last edited by do0dfromcali; 07-02-2005 at 03:40 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think this vid was already posted

Funny none the less...
Old 07-01-2005, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well **** just saw it...well worth a second watch anywhow
Old 07-02-2005, 12:18 AM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

This is the third thread now of this vid, the last two got locked. So I am guessing this is not going to last that long.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

its funny but he's messed up for calling them beaners. It would be funny to watch htem beat the crap outta him lol
Old 07-02-2005, 01:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Maybe this is a re-post, too.

Old 07-02-2005, 01:14 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Maybe this is a re-post, too.

Old 07-02-2005, 01:14 AM
On The Tree

Yeah this one is gonna get locked too. It was mildly funny the first time. I watched it up until till he went over the speed bumps and swerved the truck a few times...then i hit the X. Some things are just not meant to be done and video taped for fun, that's one of them.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was in extremely poor taste.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:53 AM
TECH Junkie

There are so many losers now on the internet (not that there were few before, but...), so there is the slim hope that the vid was staged. I know, it looked pretty convincing to me.

What's sadder is the reality that some people here might have dowloaded it and like, watched it fifty times in a row, enthralled, connected to the message.

If it stays unlocked, I guess some of us more mature members can filter the crap for a humorous moment (like a skateboarder spilling and breaking his leg being funny).

If it gets locked, I guess there are some individuals that would identify with it that need to feed their hate elsewhere, so good riddance.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:02 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

I like bboy's thought process!

Last edited by badjuju342; 07-02-2005 at 02:34 AM.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:29 AM
On The Tree

Question Duh....

Wow, that was cold blooded. That guy is lucky he didn't get his a$$ kicked.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Did you guys watch the VIDEO carefully? The guy refered to the WORKERS as Animals. He simple belittle them as if they were scum. Come on. We all understand their is a sense of humor in all of this for some people, but not all.
All the hard work and the will to actually make the American Dream and here comes a scum bag poking fun at it.
I am sure that many people of this site have had ancestors whom went through the same thing as immigrants.

Many just dont understand the Value in what it takes for these individuals to actually make a living. At the same time these individuals are contributing to society and not taking away.
Unlike all those whom generation after generation live off of the governmnet.
Heck there are many people in this country whom strive to live off welfare, yet nobody ridicules or make fun of it but the moment they see a Mexican who wants to work they poke fun at it.
When has any one ever heard a Mexican cry out and scream RACISM? They dont because they cant.
Oh and by the way the guy in the Video did look like he was of Jewish decent. I am sure his ancestors know what it was like to be called an ANIMAL and to be ridiculed and belittled.

This is a car site at that.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:35 AM
11 Second Club

I call them the Enemy. 5 million illegals is an invasion. Get them out of here no matter what the cost is.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:38 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
Did you guys watch the VIDEO carefully? The guy refered to the WORKERS as Animals. He simple belittle them as if they were scum. Come on. We all understand their is a sense of humor in all of this for some people, but not all.
All the hard work and the will to actually make the American Dream and here comes a scum bag poking fun at it.
I am sure that many people of this site have had ancestors whom went through the same thing as immigrants.

Many just dont understand the Value in what it takes for these individuals to actually make a living. At the same time these individuals are contributing to society and not taking away.
Unlike all those whom generation after generation live off of the governmnet.
Heck there are many people in this country whom strive to live off welfare, yet nobody ridicules or make fun of it but the moment they see a Mexican who wants to work they poke fun at it.
When has any one ever heard a Mexican cry out and scream RACISM? They dont because they cant.
Oh and by the way the guy in the Video did look like he was of Jewish decent. I am sure his ancestors know what it was like to be called an ANIMAL and to be ridiculed and belittled.

This is a car site at that.
Are you kidding? My ancestors had to go through Ellis Island. You've also haven't heard the speaches that the liberal Mexicans in California have said about the whites. They said that we are dying and Mexicans will take over. They also want Whites to die. I will find the sound clip and video. Yeah. There are racist Mexicans so stop blaming the whites.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:55 AM
TECH Junkie

There are racists of all races... This is not breaking news.

And it's all wrong... ALL... Those Mexicans you refer to as well as the dude in this video. Hate is as wrong against the hateful as it is against the innocent.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:00 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
There are racists of all races... This is not breaking news.

And it's all wrong... ALL... Those Mexicans you refer to as well as the dude in this video. Hate is as wrong against the hateful as it is against the innocent.
I have friends that came from Mexico and they Hate the illegals because they did not deserve to come here freely while my friends had to wait and do it the way every other nation has to do it. These people need to go back and do it the right way. They also need to pay taxes and stop burdning the Hospitals here in AZ and California. I don't mind that they want to work, but for crying out loud stop cheating the system..

If you don't believe what I'm saying, then you must have your heads in the ground.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

ok... I don't have the power to close this thread.. but I would not suggest making anymore posts in it

camaro98z28: this is not a section to debate your political beliefs .. I would suggest you stop posting ...
Old 07-02-2005, 03:02 AM
TECH Junkie

I have friends that came from Mexico and they Hate the illegals because they did not deserve to come here freely while my friends had to wait and do it the way every other nation has to do it. These people need to go back and do it the right way. They also need to pay taxes and stop burdning the Hospitals here in AZ and California. I don't mind that they want to work, but for crying out loud stop cheating the system..

I understand completely. What I posted applies, nonetheless.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by horist
ok... I don't have the power to close this thread.. but I would not suggest making anymore posts in it

camaro98z28: this is not a section to debate your political beliefs .. I would suggest you stop posting ...
You're right...

Peace, guys.