Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Has anyone seen video of THE "PREDATOR" 03

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 02:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i remember he was bashing one of the guys over here because he beat a Ford GT, and he was going on about the nitrous the ls1 one was using, haha, hes using 2 power adders and the ls1 is using one, nice logic, he is a douche, nice car though
Old 09-08-2005, 06:10 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by unit213
I think he's in Texas or somewhere out west. I'd definitely pull all the little tricks out of my bag...C16, 24psi, 150shot, 20* timing or so, slicks, skinnies, ice box, etc. Not sure that I'd need it but I'd set that ****** on kill and see what happens. It moves pretty well now. It would have to run 140mph maxed out with the current setup.
Sounds pretty good #'s man....it's time for hunting

peace
Old 09-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by baldurann
With 5 minute intros about his car.
Seriously...
Old 09-08-2005, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

lol this guy is hated in every state and everyone wants a piece of him which I dont blame you guys cuz I also would like to slap a red stripe on his door.
Man I have been waiting for someone to post a vid of that ***** getting his *** waxed by an LS1 and if no one will.... I'll will probibly come down to texas and do the job myself but I guarantee if I just start my car he'll **** his pants.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:54 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by yukz
lol this guy is hated in every state and everyone wants a piece of him which I dont blame you guys cuz I also would like to slap a red stripe on his door.
Man I have been waiting for someone to post a vid of that ***** getting his *** waxed by an LS1 and if no one will.... I'll will probibly come down to texas and do the job myself but I guarantee if I just start my car he'll **** his pants.
Even if you come all the way down here he will just look at you and laugh and go on his way He ignores anyone that will give him comp...One of our locals was building a Turbo Ls1 to race him he just slimply knew he wouldnt of stand a chance So he ignored him I think this is wat feeds him ppl saying they will come down here and dont do nothing at all Oh well BTW listen to how he honks! he confusses you...just listen
Old 09-08-2005, 11:54 AM
TECH Resident

I liked the video as a whole, a little much for just one car. He was fast, but i always hate the guys who just because they have a fast car, are dicks about it and only race people who they know they can beat. Its only a matter of time he'll bite off more then he can chew, then what... he seems like the type to have reasons a mile long as to why he didn't win that one. -Jim
Old 09-08-2005, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am not at all impressed, He barely pulled a stock Viper. he might go 120 in the 1/4? maybe. I ran a guy about 10 years back that was like this, Wouldn't race anyone that had a chance of keeping up. I had the perfect car for him. The only reason he would race me with his 355 ci Monte Carlo is because He thought there was no way my stock looking turbo Omni would stand a chance against him, and I played along. Boy, were the excuses flowing afterwards. And he accused me of hiding a nitrous bottle somewhere even after I gave him free reign to search my car.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Bad Black SS
Even if you come all the way down here he will just look at you and laugh and go on his way He ignores anyone that will give him comp...One of our locals was building a Turbo Ls1 to race him he just slimply knew he wouldnt of stand a chance So he ignored him I think this is wat feeds him ppl saying they will come down here and dont do nothing at all Oh well BTW listen to how he honks! he confusses you...just listen

yeah i was thinking the same thing about the honks, its like he gives you 2 1/3 of a honk then he smashes the gas.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've heard that he's from the Mcallen area here in the valley. That's just what i have heard though so. A while back he manned up and challenged a race car that I have personally seen run 9's at our local track. The guy with the race car said go for it and told him to bring some money too, yada yada. Well, they never heard from that predator guy after that. Someone should build the baddest sleeper ever and try to race him, just don't open the hood .
Old 09-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by transam1998
I am not at all impressed, He barely pulled a stock Viper. he might go 120 in the 1/4? maybe
I'm thinking 130mph. It's possible to trap higher, but I doubt it from that guy.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213
I'm thinking 130mph. It's possible to trap higher, but I doubt it from that guy.
Yea Wasnt he the one that couldnt do the burnout at the track
Old 09-08-2005, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I havent seen him around but I know alot of guys like him. I wish I could find this one guy in a bullit mustang who flew by me doing at least 100, so I mashed it and caught and passed him with ease and he pulls up next to me and has the nerve to give me a thumbs down! Im like WTF! So i left him at the light sittin like a dumb *** he is. But I hope I find the predator guy one day and let him have it.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 71camaro
I havent seen him around but I know alot of guys like him. I wish I could find this one guy in a bullit mustang who flew by me doing at least 100, so I mashed it and caught and passed him with ease and he pulls up next to me and has the nerve to give me a thumbs down! Im like WTF! So i left him at the light sittin like a dumb *** he is. But I hope I find the predator guy one day and let him have it.
Your from RGV?.... join us southtexasfbodies.com
Old 09-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Teching In

i posted somewhere i think it was the SVT site a LONG time ago telling him when i get back to the states il break his jaw for being a dick monkey and running his mouth... kinda funny i live not too far from where that retard hangs out. personally id rahter see him get his *** handed to him by a 3rd gen he would really hate that. maby a 3rd gen with a LS1?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

sucks that a dude that has a car with that kind of power won't race anybody in his league. what's sad is i think he's close to where i am in texas..and i could've set him up with several races heh. but he ignored me.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Apex_632
sucks that a dude that has a car with that kind of power won't race anybody in his league. what's sad is i think he's close to where i am in texas..and i could've set him up with several races heh. but he ignored me.
Because he knew that he gonna be owned hah

peace
Old 09-09-2005, 11:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bad Black SS
Your from RGV?.... join us southtexasfbodies.com
Im from the suburbs of dallas, a little city called Rowlett. Ill deff. join that site.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

not this **** again.....
Old 09-11-2005, 04:07 PM
12 Second Club

I thought the purge exit was unique. the rocky music was gay. that LS1 sounded like it hit the rev limiter and he probably let off a little then got back on it.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

i'm from the same area as this guy and i've seen him around plenty of times. i challenged him a while back and nothing happened. he said he'd only race me on the street at a place he choses, i had to be on street tires and not only did i have to take the bottle off of my car but he wanted me to show hiim that the lines under the hood are not connected. lol....the race never happened though cuz he dissapeared for a while now. a buddy of mine has a daily driven convertable 03 cobra running 9.8s with stock internals built by stictly and jett has backed down from him many times also.