Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Any photobucket users in here, need help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any photobucket users in here, need help!!

I set up my photobucket account now I can't figure out how to post the pictures from there to ls1tech. How does everyone do it?
Old 12-30-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

All u have to do is figure out where on ur PC the pics are located adn then on teh main acct page for photobucket click the upload pics button adn tell it where the pics are at. Then it does the rest. All u have to do is grab the link after it loads so that u cna link us to it. If u wanna post a pic on this site u have to use the one that is for [IMG] GL man.

John
Old 12-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Launching!

Yeah I got all the pics onto photobucket, I just don't understand how to get them from there to here. All I can figure out how to do is use the manage attachments section on this site which just gets me these little shitty pics, not the nice big ones that everyone else seems to post on here. God I hate being computer illiterate
Old 12-30-2005, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok click the box of the pick you want on photobucket. Then go down to the bottom of the page. There is a box there with options to choise from. You want Generate html.... It will then take you to another page. Just read the names. It tells you which one's are for pics or thumbnails or links. Then left click it and paste it on the site you want it too. You can just paste it where you type the reply here in tech and not bother with the thumbnail part. Good luck man!
Old 12-30-2005, 08:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 00SS4780
Ok click the box of the pick you want on photobucket. Then go down to the bottom of the page. There is a box there with options to choise from. You want Generate html.... It will then take you to another page. Just read the names. It tells you which one's are for pics or thumbnails or links. Then left click it and paste it on the site you want it too. You can just paste it where you type the reply here in tech and not bother with the thumbnail part. Good luck man!
Thanks a bunch man, thats exactly what i was looking for.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No problem. Now let's see those pics!