Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Me vs LS2 GTO, i get pulled over!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs LS2 GTO, i get pulled over!

The Race

So ive seen this guy crusing around town lately in a new gto benn wanting to race him so today i get outta school and im going to get something to eat with my friend and we see him so i say what the hell we catch up with him finally and get a light,

i get the worst launch in the world after slowing creeping up b4 the light turns, but he was right with me till i hit 3rd and i pulled him pretty bad so i slow down for him and he punches it so im going 40mph and my dumbass just hits the gas in 3rd at 40mph!!!! so as u can see when we pull the camera back up hes creeping ahead the traffic comes up and i still wanna pull him so his lane is clear but there is a car in front of me so i fly in the middle lane divideing the to lanes of traffic (turn lane) but the people going the oother way have no place to turn in to so thats why i did it. good race

so im starting to de-acclearte and we see a ******* cop and immedialty turn off the camera, he is on the other side of the hwy. i slow down and sure enought he flys across and gets on my ***. i get nervous hoping he didnt see me pull my stunt while racing the GTO and am trying to make a right turn and he said i almost cut someone off while i turned.

he turns on the lights and walks to my car. he asked me for license and insurance i hand him the expired insurance card and my expired liscense by accident. so once he figures it out he comes back over and i give him the right one. he asks me do i knw wat i was doing wrong? i said ya i think i could of been speeding, he said ya and u cut that guy off when u were turning. i said sorry it wont happen again, he says how can i take your word on that? i relase my e-brake from park in sign of freedom, knwing that he didnt see me racing. he looks over to my friend and says who is? i say its my best friend trevor (camarossman88) he says trevor can i take this kids word, is he honest? trevor says yes. i told him i knw one of the dectivies he works with u can ask him im a good kid his name is dective stafford. he says yes i knw stafford hes a good guy. i told the guy-sir, i go to church twice a week im a good kid i promise it wont happen agian, he says dont let me catch u again handed me my stuff and i shook his hand lucked out again

this is the second time in two weeks ive been pulled over for racing and been let go

https://ls1tech.com/forums/racer-s-lounge/506384-got-pulled-over-racing.html
Old 05-25-2006, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

Lucky as F*CK
Old 05-25-2006, 06:52 PM
10 Second Club

its cause your car is red.....anywayz good job!
Old 05-25-2006, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

man you got lucky (by not getting in trouble that is)...good kill

Last edited by after dark; 05-25-2006 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:36 AM
TECH Addict

lucky bitch... now all you need is that po-po to find this tread and you be fucked
Old 05-27-2006, 07:26 AM
TECH Addict

Damn you're so lucky & thanks for vid anyway

peace