Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Fast stock intenal wheelie vids, (Haters)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 08:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Fast stock intenal wheelie vids, (Haters)

Hello, yall i need to find some fast stock internal wheelie vids,

You see theses peopple who own 350z cars are talking allot smack, to me. I know a couple of the with a Twin turbo kit takling smack to me they only dynoed 320rwp. and spent 11gs for the turbo kit and install and hired a tuner.

Here is the video they all are bragging about its Twin turbo 350z on stock iternals it goes 10,9s our somthing. tubo, doesn seem to be impressive to me for being the fastest and haveing a twin tubo setup. Porbaly has valetrain mods, dont know what those import guys mean when they say stock internals.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...1120db7c47.htm

I need yall help to find me some vids on stock internals lsx,i want to show them want LSX engines can do. I know a LSX powerd car on sock internals can go faster and thorw a wheelie at the same time.

I would appreciate this allot, Thanks
Old 08-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Launching!

Well LSx cars have a chance to show their stuff...so don't let the smack talking bother you.

Just imagine having an LT1.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:18 PM
TECH Regular

Weak sauce babeeeee! There are stock internal fbodies here goin mid tens. Those are just cam bolt on cars with a 150 shot. Those are a dime a dozen. It kills me when ricers chase us and get to where we easily get and think they are the end of the world!LOL Dipshits. You want to go fast get a V8!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah those 350z guys must think they are fast with those 8-9K turbo kits. Yeah they may be pretty fast, but on stock internals its just a bomb waiting to go off. Cause all they need is a cammed and sprayed LS1 to hand them their *** and guess what...they are going to turn up the boost and BBOOOMMM!!!!
-Joel