Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

OK Guys pull out the BS flags. this is a good one!!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default OK Guys pull out the BS flags. this is a good one!!!!

ok i was at work today and a customer came in to pick up a few parts ( i work at an a/c and heating dist. warehouse) after getting him the things he needed he made a statement about having to put them in his car. so i was like oh what kinda car do you have. so he tells me its a 2004 mustang gt, so i look out the window to see it, not bad looks stock right. so i kinda was like that sucks. and he told me he doesnt drive very often. so then the guys begins to tell me that it is a dealer special. and i was like " oh really ", so he tells me that there was not many made like this, you had to special order it like this and they only did it for 2004 since it was the last of that body style. he then stated that it has a 5.4l engine in it with over 400hp. he says it the same engine they put in the lighting but without the supercharger. so i was like "WOW, CAN I SEE UNDER THE HOOD, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE". so he opens the hood and umm that looks like a 4.6l stock engine. he was like well thats what they want you to think but it really is a 5.4l. he then goes in to tell me how fast it is. he tells me he can rip them loose on the highway at 70mph and it has a top speed of 180mph and he can rev it to 8000rpm, and i was like " WOW THATS AMAZING ". i was just letting this guy feed the me his B.S story. i was getting such a kick out of this. so i asked the guy if he ever ran it at the track and he said no its just street fast i dont take it to the track. then he tells me he has a vortex supercharger sitting at home but he is waiting for the warranty to run out before he puts it on. but he said he doesnt have to do anything else to the car except bolt on the supercharger it it will make over 700hp because it has a special 5.4l lighting engine in it from the factory. after that i was ok i have to go back inside. even now i am still amazed at this guys story. i am not sure if he is on something , if so thats some good stuff, or if thats what the dealer told him and he bought hook line ans sinker. oh and its an almost $40k car. i just cant get over this...
Old 08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ruchillws6
ok i was at work today and a customer came in to pick up a few parts ( i work at an a/c and heating dist. warehouse) after getting him the things he needed he made a statement about having to put them in his car. so i was like oh what kinda car do you have. so he tells me its a 2004 mustang gt, so i look out the window to see it, not bad looks stock right. so i kinda was like that sucks. and he told me he doesnt drive very often. so then the guys begins to tell me that it is a dealer special. and i was like " oh really ", so he tells me that there was not many made like this, you had to special order it like this and they only did it for 2004 since it was the last of that body style. he then stated that it has a 5.4l engine in it with over 400hp. he says it the same engine they put in the lighting but without the supercharger. so i was like "WOW, CAN I SEE UNDER THE HOOD, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE". so he opens the hood and umm that looks like a 4.6l stock engine. he was like well thats what they want you to think but it really is a 5.4l. he then goes in to tell me how fast it is. he tells me he can rip them loose on the highway at 70mph and it has a top speed of 180mph and he can rev it to 8000rpm, and i was like " WOW THATS AMAZING ". i was just letting this guy feed the me his B.S story. i was getting such a kick out of this. so i asked the guy if he ever ran it at the track and he said no its just street fast i dont take it to the track. then he tells me he has a vortex supercharger sitting at home but he is waiting for the warranty to run out before he puts it on. but he said he doesnt have to do anything else to the car except bolt on the supercharger it it will make over 700hp because it has a special 5.4l lighting engine in it from the factory. after that i was ok i have to go back inside. even now i am still amazed at this guys story. i am not sure if he is on something , if so thats some good stuff, or if thats what the dealer told him and he bought hook line ans sinker. oh and its an almost $40k car. i just cant get over this...
I WANT WHAT HE'S ON THIS IT MUST BE SOME GOOD ****!!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:40 PM
TECH Resident

should've asked him if he wanted to line em up against ur 'slow' camaro hehehe
Old 08-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Staging Lane

well i told him if i saw him around i was going to TRY to race him. i told him i had a turbo pushing 500rwhp and he said i would have a hard time keeping up to him.
blue2002ss06 i agree i want what ever he is on that has got to be some real good stuff.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

That wasn't a lie, I have 3 of those in my garage. They are teh faztest!! Lol what a tool. I love how he told you that they made it look like the regular 4.6. LMAO
Old 08-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Teching In

WELL FOLKS THATS WHY THEY SAY CRACK KILLS
Old 08-18-2006, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

i love getting storys like that also nice on feeding him and keep n it going wonder what hes gonna say after you own him?
Old 08-18-2006, 09:17 PM
TECH Resident

AAAHhhh mustang owners..
Old 08-18-2006, 09:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What an idiot!!
Old 08-19-2006, 12:26 AM
On The Tree

I've always wanted one of those!!!! What a dumass
Old 08-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Staging Lane

wow is all i got to say. That reminds of a guy at work that a a v6 firebird and said he took out the v6 and dropped a LS8 motor in it, i was like what the f***? he was like yeah thats whats in the new c6 z06, i was like no a ls7 is in thenew z06, but he goes on and on about it i was like whatever so i then said let me see it after work, he said ok so when i get off what does he do....... he drives off as soon as i leave, and all i could hear was a crappy v6 exhaust that was way to loud that made me want to throw up.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:36 AM
11 Second Club

i never could understand how people could make stuff up like that. some people must think everyone is stupid or something. you get stories like that at the track and car shows. im thinkin im obviously into cars so maybe im not the best person to make **** up to.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Chop-Foo Director

no multimedia content

Search this Thread