Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

2006 Year in review video of my Z28

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2006 Year in review video of my Z28

Hey guys I just got some new software and a DVD burner so I was bored and made a video to see what the software could do. Sorry if I got carried away with the music and transitions and text and all, let me know what you think. I will be making one of B4CZR2's 94 B4C pretty soon and one of Hazard2K's 99 Z28 too when I get some time. BTW the video is like 7 minutes so enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue8A-7ZyUBc

and yes I know how to spell "Clutch". The software cut off the "h" and I am too lazy to fix it
Old 12-27-2006, 03:54 AM
On The Tree

sounds awsome great work, i remember putting my cam in just like you were in vid and starting it up for the fist time. probaly the biggest smile i had in 06
Old 12-27-2006, 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Great vid man. I want to do a video eventually like that one day.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sweet vid.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:10 AM
Launching!

Good video Matt! You might want to wait until after spring to make mine. I have a LOT of stuff planned Remember those slicks i bought? I am going to put them to good use next year
Old 12-28-2006, 07:17 AM
On The Tree

WOW....2006 was a busy year for you !!! Congrats, she looks great and sounds even better. Nice video.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hazard2k
Good video Matt! You might want to wait until after spring to make mine. I have a LOT of stuff planned Remember those slicks i bought? I am going to put them to good use next year

Uh oh Jeff, whatcha got planned?....am I gonna have to use my credit card soon? You know you just might push me into an LSX block if you keep talking like that.
Old 12-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Launching!

Well the 9" rear is a definate... and that new MS4 cam with a nice set of heads will give my tranny a good match.... And I still have those slicks, roll cage, headlights, valance, gauges, and grill to put on yet!
Old 12-29-2006, 10:44 AM
TECH Veteran

dude nice vid. that's probably the first stage by stage vid that i actually enjoyed watching. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-29-2006, 11:40 AM
12 Second Club

Well the 9" rear is a definate... and that new MS4 cam with a nice set of heads will give my tranny a good match.... And I still have those slicks, roll cage, headlights, valance, gauges, and grill to put on yet!

Nice man, so you are going with the 9" good call, its the way I am leaning myself, let me know if any good deals come up on them. I figured the heads and bigger cam were next So you are gonna keep the cage then? Cause if not I will take it, I think an Arctic White cage with black pads would be NICE in my car. Are you gonna buy the stuff all at once and make a weekend out of it or what? I am game either way and the camcorder will be there
Old 12-29-2006, 11:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mycamaroSS
dude nice vid. that's probably the first stage by stage vid that i actually enjoyed watching. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, considering its my first edited video ever that's encouraging, hopefully there will be some more on the way of my friends' cars.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

nice vids man. Didnt realize you were from around the WNY area till i saw u were at NYIRP in the vid. Also that last time when u punched it, on 531. I did the same thing at that same spot and my t-top flew off. haha when i saw that, i was like ouch that area brings back bad memories. Maybe I will see you at the track next yr.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice vid dude... can't wait to throw some H/C on my car. Sounds GREAT through the spirals!

-J
Old 12-29-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds like its going to be a real expensive summer in '07! I am going to have to win the lottery at this point if I even want a fighting chance! LOL! Between you and matt I am going to have to sell the first born!
Old 12-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by B4CZR2
sounds like its going to be a real expensive summer in '07! I am going to have to win the lottery at this point if I even want a fighting chance! LOL! Between you and matt I am going to have to sell the first born!
Sell it! You dont want kids anyways. And dont tell Heather i said that either

Matt - I plan on keeping the cage. Its kind of a pain in the *** to have in the car but it looks cool as ****.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Launching!

ROFLMFAO @ james on his bike at the end. I totally didnt see that the first time around. You gotta make sure you put the destruction video of the 96 on james video. That was fun Did we ever take any pics of the "toyota was here" marking?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sledneck687
nice vids man. Didnt realize you were from around the WNY area till i saw u were at NYIRP in the vid. Also that last time when u punched it, on 531. I did the same thing at that same spot and my t-top flew off. haha when i saw that, i was like ouch that area brings back bad memories. Maybe I will see you at the track next yr.
Yeah man, where in WNY are you? Friggin hilarious that you recognize 531, I call it my personal race track, people always seem to wanna race me there for some reason That t-top thing sucks, was the handle locked into place and everything? We are always at the track (me a couple blue LT1 camaros and a red LS1 at the least) BTW do you do any snowmobiling I see your handle has "Sledneck" in it and I own every one of the slednecks dvd's (gotta do something in the winter in NY to keep your mind off the car being away)
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 PM
12 Second Club

ROFLMFAO @ james on his bike at the end. I totally didnt see that the first time around. You gotta make sure you put the destruction video of the 96 on james video. That was fun Did we ever take any pics of the "toyota was here" marking?

No problem about the cage, I will just wait until NYIRP kicks me out for not having one "I swear it only runs high 13's..." And yeah, I put a couple inside jokes in that video, it's great to have friends act like fools on camera I may have a picture around somewhere....

Just so everyone else isn't wondering what is so funny about that picture my friend B4CZR2's original 96 B4C got totalled and was at my house while we figured out what to do with it. Someone had a great idea to start f'ing up the paint by carving names and whatnot in the hood and it went around... "Matt was here" "James was here" and so on and while they were doing that I snuck away to the other side and carved that piece of comedic gold into it BTW he got hit by a full size toyota truck....
Old 12-30-2006, 12:52 AM
On The Tree

Im over in Hilton. the t top wasnt latched, and i had the window down a crack. my fault i was playing with it at school, and forgot to relatch it. I believe i have talked to your buddies with the red camaro and one of the blue ones. I used to ride sleds and wanted to race really bad just never had the sled for it. My dad sold my sled last yr, and i didnt have a say in it because i didnt buy it. I miss it so much, but theres no snow anyway. O well more money to put into the car
Old 12-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Launching!

Yup thats the pic i was looking for! Make sure that gets worked into James's video. Matt you get my PM about the hellion cam?