Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Torq's New Intro Audio Clip

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 01:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool Torq's New Intro Audio Clip

Pretty random but hey, its multimedia related and after speaking with ProStockJohn we might have some fellas from ls1tech hopping on to TORQ radio in the long run.

Some guy from a car club last week called us and pulled out of our interview with him when he indicated on air that "its just not a family oriented radio program". The club is a great club and I'm friends with the owner of it, however we just released our new intro... (just poking some fun at the comment) (and no the guy at the end is not me, its my voice over guy I use for all of my imaging for TORQ)

http://www.nedcf.com/host/files/1/to...lyoriented.mp3

We've got a boat load of stuff coming up on our next broadcast for Tuesday.

If your wondering, we've decided NOT to post our last broadcast as it was a little interesting, so we've made some modifications with the content and we're already ready for Tuesday night's broadcast, we'll be calling some people and lord, we've got a crap ton of content to go over, obviously all automotive related We'll have our buddy Zach from Fquick, and maybe Tony from Outlawhp will show up? We'll see....

We've got some clubs to bring up and such as well, and of course some of the latest and greatest automotive related news.

Shoot us a voicemail, give us a shoutout, we'll be going over our voicemails this coming show 860-748-4878, and yes you can call us during our broadcast and you might be put on air live. We ask if you wish to call to 1) not be in highschool or please dont have a highschool mentality (immature, "oh my gosh Im on the radio!", 2) know what your going to say but most importantly 3) just calm, relax and shoot it with us, we're easy going guys and we want to know why you called! Don't forget to give us your first name and location so everyone else listening knows who and where you are (not descriptively, just a first name and state will do perfectly). Any moderators on LS1tech are more than welcome to call in and talk about yourselves or your cars. Any clubs you belong too, any websites they or you may have.

But, in the hilarity factor let me know what you think of that intro we make an interesting situation even better! (mind you, he said this LIVE ON AIR) It isnt a permanent intro, its just for Tuesday night's opening. Yes I know the clips in there seemed just thrown in there which they are, if I wanted to go batshit crazy about it I'd make it sound more smooth and flush. Oh well.

Also I'll be speaking of the 300 photoshop thread I had in the multimedia section and how it just hit over 3,500 views...(and yes I'll be continuing that thread and the posts with submissions soon!) Thanks again to all who submitted to that great thread and some of the cars I got to see, AWESOME stuff guys!
Old 06-03-2007, 01:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OH, and we're looking for some sweet car idle / rev clips....preferably with lope, full credit will be given to the submitter!