Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Pewter Camaro with Black Stripes (need Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 10:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pewter Camaro with Black Stripes (need Pics)

Well I was cruising down US 23 When I seen a 98-02 black Z28 with white stripes and I couldn't stop thinking about how my car would look with stripes. I have a 2000 Light Pewter Metallic With a T-tops Black Billet grille, Black Halo headlights and Nightshade on the other lights. I dont have pics as of right now cuz my cousin tore up the digital. So I was hoping i could get some pics of Pewter cars with Black Stripes, Particularly without SS hood but if thats all you can find that would be ok too. Also any opinions on how it would look would be helpful as well.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:26 AM
11 Second Club

too common
not that it doesn't look good
Old 07-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Set
Staging Lane

look up ibanez7 , he has one, i haven't seen one until i saw his so they can't be too common...they look good.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Sub34
Well I was cruising down US 23 When I seen a 98-02 black Z28 with white stripes and I couldn't stop thinking about how my car would look with stripes. I have a 2000 Light Pewter Metallic With a T-tops Black Billet grille, Black Halo headlights and Nightshade on the other lights. I dont have pics as of right now cuz my cousin tore up the digital. So I was hoping i could get some pics of Pewter cars with Black Stripes, Particularly without SS hood but if thats all you can find that would be ok too. Also any opinions on how it would look would be helpful as well.
This is what it could look like. I got gfx though and you might not have those....don't look at the rims though hehe

BTW...what can I do to fix my front gfx...cuz it's slouching a little bit. I think I'll have to drill a new hole in the bumper to get it to set up higher....someone jacked it up some where along the line.