Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

So what happens when you don't tighten your lug nuts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So what happens when you don't tighten your lug nuts?

This!!! hahahahaha stupid drifting ricer

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=25336566
Old 01-12-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is classic. Sorry if its a repost its new to me and i've been away from here for a while.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah it has been around for a long time. From what I remember the lug nuts where the wrong size and when he took a hard turn they just flew right off? It has been a long time since reading about it.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some douche' loosened my lugs at school one day, luckily there was a AutoZone right by when I heard it and they loaned me a 4 way. All locks now!
Old 01-13-2008, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Some douche' loosened my lugs at school one day, luckily there was a AutoZone right by when I heard it and they loaned me a 4 way. All locks now!
that would = beat the fukk down!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by slimcracka
that would = beat the fukk down!
I wish I could find em'! I was livid, to say the least!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i`ve seen this once before and it got removed from the host site.
thanks for resurrecting it.
that guy "drove the wheels off that car"
Old 01-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer

How is that a ''Ricer''?
Old 01-13-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by HeavyF00t
How is that a ''Ricer''?
Because Ricers are dumbasses that do dumbass things to their cars. That was definitely a dumbass thing done by what is presumed to be a dumbass.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Teching In

So what your saying is, because someone has a different taste ( gobbs of stickers, neon lights, body kits) means that they are a dumbass? or lets say that the vehicle in the video was a corvette, would he had been a ricer? I'm a Auto enthusiast who loves performance in it self, so get it right, just because someone is a ricer doesn't mean they are a dumbass. How do you know it was his fault? With you saying that ricers do dumb things to their cars, what makes you think he did that **** on purpose? Only reason im saying all these things is because the word is being used too often when the word ''Ricer'' is far from it.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice...reminds me of my VW. Did a brake job on my 67 bug with an 1835, had grandpa help me by tightening the left wheel while I did the right wheel, next morning on my way to school pulled off my street, hit about 65mph and the left rear falls the f*** off. Thats when I learned never to trust someone elses work and if you want it done right...do it yourself.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:14 PM
12 Second Club

Default ricer

Well I think we have just found out who lost their wheels^^^^^^^
The point he was trying to make is complete utter carelessness people have because genuinely a person with an imported car is generally not as automobile savy as some of the people that have been around in the muscle car era. Seriously, how many stickers do you have on ur car, did it make it go any faster? I think ignorance to important things like that are what was implied. and NO A VETTE OWNER WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. Cause if he wasnt competent enough to torque them down hisself, he damn sure would have paid someone to do it. IT WAS A JOKE GET OFF HIS BACK..... RICER!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Teching In

^?do you have facts do back up your claims that people with imported cars are less automobile savy as some people that have been around the muscle car era? DO YOU SEE ANY STICKERS ON THE ******* CAR? i guess vette owners are smarter than RX7 owners and therefore less likely to have **** like this happen to them, is that it? lol correct me if im wrong on this but this was HUMAN ERROR, last time i checked vette owners were human too! its funny how you talk about ignorance and yet thats all that seemed to spew from your mouth. Calling me a RICER? hahahaha thanks for letting us know how mature you are. **** like this is pretty much common in the import forums calling V8s ''slow'', its ignorance from both sides of the world that **** it up for the real fans.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer

Thats not drifting either, its autocross,
Old 01-14-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not going to touch the ricer comment but young people generally make more mistakes than old people yet think they don't.

Most people that say they are car people aren't.

Those are the REAL facts.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:50 AM
Teching In

^i cant really agree nor disagree cuz i havent really met anybody that said they were a car person to gain anything by claiming that they are.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How is that a ''Ricer''?
That's a ricer because he's driving rice moron. You're on the wrong web site to be standing up for **** that drive RICE like that. He's a dumbass because he obviously had another set of wheels and tires for drifting or autocross or whatever. If he let someone else tighten them HE'S A DUMBASS, if he did them himself and did that shitty of a job then HE'S A DUMBASS. Either way he's a DUMBASS RICER and I laughed and laughed and laughed when I saw that. Apparently he's "Too Fast and Too Furious" to make sure his lug nuts are tight. Don't get me wrong though, i'm glad that there are imports out there. It keeps douche bags like that from doing what he did to one of our cars.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So what your saying is, because someone has a different taste ( gobbs of stickers, neon lights, body kits) means that they are a dumbass? or lets say that the vehicle in the video was a corvette, would he had been a ricer? I'm a Auto enthusiast who loves performance in it self, so get it right, just because someone is a ricer doesn't mean they are a dumbass. How do you know it was his fault? With you saying that ricers do dumb things to their cars, what makes you think he did that **** on purpose? Only reason im saying all these things is because the word is being used too often when the word ''Ricer'' is far from it.
You are just as big of a moron as he is. He a dumbass for what happend. NOT for having different taste. And no, if it had been a vette he would not have been a ricer because he's not driving RICE jackass. I've wasted enough time trying to sink low enough to understand your logic. If you don't like the thread then don't come back to it.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:23 PM
TECH Resident

I believe the story was he had a slight larger lug nut on the studs. He put them on in a hurry and when he sailed off ion the coarse, the stress shucked the nuts right off the studs.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^i cant really agree nor disagree cuz i havent really met anybody that said they were a car person to gain anything by claiming that they are.
You mean like this?----->
I'm a Auto enthusiast who loves performance in it self