Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GT-R Will absolutely crush anything your got here

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation GT-R Will absolutely crush anything you got here

Sorry guys, this is my first post, and I hate to start off on the wrong foot, but I have a GT-R coming in another month, and I had to weigh in on all this incredible bs that's been slung around here about this world beater, bargain of a supercar. Don't you guys ever read any of the reviews and comparos about this car? Maybe you should, you might get "edumicated". How 'bout Top Gear, did you see where it placed on their speed board, pitted against the world's fastest, and much more expensive supercars? (Hint, 8th out of 90 cars tested, or .7 sec slower than an Enzo around the Top Gear track). There's a vid of it on You Tube.
So, if any one of you macho, beer drinkin,' LS-1 drag racin', 300 shot good 'ol boys want to take your big mouths and money to a real race track, (you know, the kind where you actually turn left, right, and brake), I'd be happy to spank any one your LS-1 cars ten ways from Sunday, and I've only had 4 days instruction at HPDE's in the novice class. That's "High Performance Driver's Ed" schools for those that don't get that fancy acronym.
Let me know.

Last edited by Kick_Your_Butt; 08-13-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 08-13-2008, 06:11 AM

For what, stating the God's honest truth and my own opinion? Or is that how you deal with anyone who dares to disagree with the other opinions here?
Old 08-13-2008, 06:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I liked the 'start off on the wrong foot' comment, what a crock of ****!
You meant to start off on the wrong foot, what else did you mean to do?
Well you may be right or you may be wrong about the GT-R but if you want to stir **** then go back to the playground where your comments obviously belong.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He probably drives a riced out 6 cylinder mustang in "real life"
Old 08-13-2008, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by deelong4002
He probably drives a riced out 6 cylinder mustang in "real life"
Not quite chiefy, I have a highly modified GM V8 powered car atm.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

"edumicated"

Anyway show us pics of this great GM car you have? But do it quick while teachers not watching.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MasterV8
"edumicated"

Anyway show us pics of this great GM car you have? But do it quick while teachers not watching.
Ha Ha kinda what i was thinking. It's probably recess time
Old 08-13-2008, 06:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Kick_Your_Butt
Sorry guys, this is my first post, and I hate to start off on the wrong foot, but I have a GT-R coming in another month, and I had to weigh in on all this incredible bs that's been slung around here about this world beater, bargain of a supercar. Don't you guys ever read any of the reviews and comparos about this car? Maybe you should, you might get "edumicated". How 'bout Top Gear, did you see where it placed on their speed board, pitted against the world's fastest, and much more expensive supercars? (Hint, 8th out of 90 cars tested, or .7 sec slower than an Enzo around the Top Gear track). There's a vid of it on You Tube.
So, if any one of you macho, beer drinkin,' LS-1 drag racin', 300 shot good 'ol boys want to take your big mouths and money to a real race track, (you know, the kind where you actually turn left, right, and brake), I'd be happy to spank any one your LS-1 cars ten ways from Sunday, and I've only had 4 days instruction at HPDE's in the novice class. That's "High Performance Driver's Ed" schools for those that don't get that fancy acronym.
Let me know.
Just make sure you don't push it too hard while beating 10 year old cars that are 1/6th the price, if(when) anything breaks Nissan wont warranty the car...
Old 08-13-2008, 07:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess your ***** hurt from the video of a Z06 walkin the Nissan nuthuggers new supercar huh? Or maybe the fact the new ZR1 vette smoked it's all around the ring with stock suspension & motor verse the modified GTR Nissan tried to pass as a stock version??

Go try this **** somewhere else. We are not a community of ignorant people. We know the facts & the GTR has been researched & discussed ALOT on forum as well as debated.

You go ahead & spend that money on a GTR & then when a modified Z06 hands you your *** don't go home crying about how stupid us LS platform lovers are, just take it like a man & trade that POS in.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Let me know.
If I see this tools ride sittin in the parking lot outside the bar one night, I'm going to **** on the door handle...after a long night of macho beer drinkin'
Old 08-13-2008, 07:27 AM
Staging Lane

Ha, The Kid's Already In Time Out. What A *****
Old 08-13-2008, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

So let me get this straight. You watched a video and a very good driver ran some really good times with it. So now your getting one and your gonna do the exact same thing? Good luck on making your dreams come true.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

This is a troll plain and simple. There is no Multimedia so its in the wrong forum as well.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Exclamation

Let me know.
your a total idiot, go to a ricer forum, by the way there is some nasty cars on here, so plz do some research, it wont beat everything on the track, maybe a gay *** track race, but not in a drag race, AND WHO ARE U TO SAY THAT DRAG RACING ISNT REAL RACING, YOUR A TOTAL IGNORANT MORON, , now can u plz
Old 08-13-2008, 09:15 AM
TECH Resident

Kick_Your_Butt this is your father speaking,

Get off the computer and pick up the mess in the living room, or else I will throw your broken nissan hotwheels in the trash. Which shouldnt matter since the warranty was lost when you first played with it.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

I really don't think this guy has herd of teh ZR1 or he just has no idea that it is LS based. I think he ment to go to the mustang fourm.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:19 AM

OMG, is this ever entertaining! Here's your multimedia boys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Fo4ZpdZ94
Old 08-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Staging Lane

ok here is one for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ-CNFpPCnk
Boy this guy is funny. You got the invoice for the car since your getting it in a month???
Old 08-13-2008, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Rapter34
ok here is one for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ-CNFpPCnk
Boy this guy is funny. You got the invoice for the car since your getting it in a month???
Saw that one. 3 secs apart over a 12 mi course, and the ZR-1 listing for 25-30k more, I'd take that trade off any day of the week! With the spare change I could probably buy a 2 F-cars.