Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

1badchicken is unprofessional, unethical, and a liar

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 07:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1badchicken is unprofessional, unethical, and a liar

I don't know how many of you guys saw the thread for the 95 Firehawk this guy had for sale but it was a good price, just needed a few things and to be put back together. I went through a lot of crap trying to get the money together and finally did. We had been talking about it and he talked about how fast he needed to sell it. We came to terms and he was supposed to bring it up to Dallas. I even paypalled him a deposit for the car. The next day he says he can't find the keys or the title to the car which may or may not be true. But before he told me that he refunded my money through paypal. We were talking about it and he told me he would refund my money until he found the stuff. But he had already sent the refund like 4-5 hours before. Before he told me he would. So I saw his thread on camaroz28 and he said he sold the car and it was to be shipped. So basically what I am saying is that we had a deal and I had sent him a deposit for the car. Then he sells the car out from under me after the deal had been made and didn't bother to tell me until I asked him about it today. Then he admitted to selling out out from under me stating it was easier for him to ship it instead of driving it a few hours to me. I had talked to Rick on the phone and seen his feedback so I thought he was a good honest guy but I was WAY wrong. I jumped through loops trying to make this deal work and he does this just because it was easier for him. I don't know if what he's saying is the truth because he lied already about things I don't know to believe him or not. In any case doing something like this is very unprofessional and unethical to do. Anybody with decent morals would know better. It just makes me so mad I was looking foward to this car so much and to be shafted like this pisses me off even more. I really really don't like having to do this but if this were anybody else out here you would do the same thing I'm sure.

Zach
Old 01-11-2009, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zach,

Like I said I'm sorry, I can only validate this from a guy I met in person when I purchased my ebony interior. I tried to buy a steering column from him with a key.

But as far as calling me lazy because I couldnt take the car to dallas which is 3 hours out of my way. I refunded the money because I didn't think it was right to hold it. Honestly I had someone here in austin who was throwing me the money and I wouldn't take it because I had a deal with you. He lived 15 mins from me.

Private Message: Re: Firehawk
Today, 07:15 PM
za355tx
Staging Lane

Trader Rating: 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badchicken
no I did loose the keys and still don't have them. I had to buy another steering column. The difference for me is i didn't have to drive 3 hours there and back just to sale the car. between the move and working all week I just didn't have to do one thing to sale it

You are a pile of crap and a liar. When someone makes a deposit on something that's an agreement and you had money of mine. I saw that you refunded the money before you sent me the text saying you couldn't find the stuff and before you said you would refund the money. So where's the title? You are just lazy that's why you don't want to drive it huh? People like you are absolutely unbelievable. I thought you were a good guy but you aren't even close to that.
94 Firehawk #196 A few mods.
94 Trans Am project. T-56, Hurst shifter, LT4 PP with Mcleod disc, 355, LE2 heads, LE custom cam, LE intake, Monoblade, LPP stepped headers, 38# injectors, Walbro 255, 3.42's, BMR LCA's and UPHR, UMI K member, upper A-Arms, LCA relo brackets, PHR, and SFC's. BMR LCA's, Jegster TQ arm.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Resident

So you didn't take that guys money because we had a deal...yet you then break the deal with me to ship the car because it's easier? I guess selling it to the local guy would have been the easiest so don't come on here and starting lying to make you not look like as bad a person but you still are. Explain turning down local money only to break our deal and agree to ship the car? And don't try to say you refunded the money because you thought it was wrong. You refunded it because you sold it to someone else. You're trying to make yourself look like a decent person and you aren't.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

And you didn't bother to tell me before you sent my money so you wouldn't feel bad about having my money when you screwed me. I could have come to pick it up but you were the one who offered to bring it so of course I was going to say yes. It was time out of your way but you offered to do that. I did call you lazy that's because you are.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ok. i'm not going back and forth zach.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:08 PM
TECH Junkie

za355tx,
Man I gotta say. You couldnt be more wrong about rick. I know him personally and have had many transactions with him without any problems. I can understand you being upset about not getting the car. $2500 for that firehawk was a MF steal. But look at it from Rick's point of view. Its pretty obvious that shipping a vehicle is MUCH easier then driving 3-4 hrs do DFW. And trust me, when Rick says he's busy. He's busy. I don't blame him for taking the "less time consuming" route. He's a busy guy. I'd be happy that he sent my $ asap instead of having to wait around for it. He is by far one of the most honest/top notch guys I've met on the boards.
About a yr ago, Rick came across an ad in the newspaper requesting that a firebird be "restored" for this moms son(He was coming back from Iraq and had no idea that his mom was trying to get his car restored). Rick went on AFBforums and was able to get the car repainted, new wheels etc etc. He spent so much damn $/time on that car, it was incredible. He has sold parts off of his cars to "donate" to his church etc etc. I could go on. Man don't go on here bashing rick's name, anything he tells you. Is the truth.
Patrick.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks bro

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
za355tx,
Man I gotta say. You couldnt be more wrong about rick. I know him personally and have had many transactions with him without any problems. I can understand you being upset about not getting the car. $2500 for that firehawk was a MF steal. But look at it from Rick's point of view. Its pretty obvious that shipping a vehicle is MUCH easier then driving 3-4 hrs do DFW. And trust me, when Rick says he's busy. He's busy. I don't blame him for taking the "less time consuming" route. He's a busy guy. I'd be happy that he sent my $ asap instead of having to wait around for it. He is by far one of the most honest/top notch guys I've met on the boards.
About a yr ago, Rick came across an ad in the newspaper requesting that a firebird be "restored" for this moms son(He was coming back from Iraq and had no idea that his mom was trying to get his car restored). Rick went on AFBforums and was able to get the car repainted, new wheels etc etc. He spent so much damn $/time on that car, it was incredible. He has sold parts off of his cars to "donate" to his church etc etc. I could go on. Man don't go on here bashing rick's name, anything he tells you. Is the truth.
Patrick.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dealt with 1badchicken, great seller! Nothing bad at all to say here!!! Would buy from him again today if needed.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryans_pewter_ss
I dealt with 1badchicken, great seller! Nothing bad at all to say here!!! Would buy from him again today if needed.
thanks ryan,
Old 01-11-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No problem. Let me know if u have anything else for sale! Need suspension mods
Old 01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

Im sure he's done some good things Patrick but at the same time what he did was unethical. When you make a deal it's a deal. I understand the car was at an awesome price that's why I was going to buy it. After all the crap that happened in the end the main point is we had a deal set, he broke it to make things easier on him. When you make a deal and a deposit is made you don't back out if you're the seller period no if's, and's, or but's. That's the way business is done, or is supposed to be done. So I'm sure you know Rick but it's a dick move to do that. It seems like he's an avid church goer and that being said he should know better. And like I said before he was the one who offered to deliver it. I never asked him to. It would not have been a problem to come get it. I may have gone a little too harsh but if you were as excited as I was to get this thing and work on it you'd be extremely pissed too.

I know he's made some good deals with people but this one definately was sour. I'm pissed, he's not because he wasn't the one who got shafted. Like I said before though when you do this to people it WILL come back to you some time.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:35 PM
TECH Resident

And it's not fair of you to say I'm wrong about him. HE SCREWED ME OUT OF THE CAR. And he even admitted to doing so but only after I had to ask him. How am I wrong about what I've said?

And it doesn't look to good on you saying you don't blame him for taking the "less time consuming way" aka the "easy way out". Makes you look bad too. I've said it several times now that he offered to do so. His fault for doing so I guess. And he did send the money back which is about the only good thing he did. But he did so before even talking to me about things and he NEVER told me he sold it to someone else. The last I had heard he was supposed to look for the keys and title and when he did he would tell me and bring it. He just lied about some things and did not let me know anything. In fact I sent him a message a few days ago asking about it and he never replied.

He may be a nice guy and what not but this time he screwed up bigtime.

Last edited by za355tx; 01-11-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by za355tx
And it's not fair of you to say I'm wrong about him. HE SCREWED ME OUT OF THE CAR. And he even admitted to doing so but only after I had to ask him. How am I wrong about what I've said?

And it doesn't look to good on you saying you don't blame him for taking the "less time consuming way" aka the "easy way out". Makes you look bad too. I've said it several times now that he offered to do so. His fault for doing so I guess.

He may be a nice guy and what not but this time he screwed up bigtime.
zach,

I said I was sorry. the $100 deposit was immediately refunded.
screwed would technically be if I kept your money which I didn't keep your $100 bucks.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:57 PM
TECH Resident

Screwed is you told me the car was mine and we had a deal. Don't try to make what you did not as bad because it still is. But I know nothing else is going to fix anything. Sorry doesn't always fix everything. I guess I'm just so against things like that it makes me sick to my stomach. I was tought different and would never even think about breaking a deal just because I found an easier way. Ok but you know you made a mistake I can tell that and I do forgive you. People make mistakes and God wants us to forgive and I do. I forgive people even though they've done wrong. All you can do is learn from this.

Zach
Old 01-11-2009, 09:09 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

za355tx: I know that you are upset about not being able to purchase this particular car. Got it. But you are going to have to move on. 5 years down the road you won't even remember this incident. Just keep on trucking. You might find something even better out there.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

Believe me I will remember this one. But it wasn't just because of this car...it's to fact of what he did being wrong and all the sketchy things...selling it out from under me...then not telliing me...then saying he's gonna ship it because it's easier...then he says he had turned down a local offer because we had a deal only to break our deal and ship the car...which is harder than the local sale would have been in the first place. Not to mention if he had told me I'd have gone to get it yesterday. But I gotcha on the rest.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

i just delt with 1badchicken and everything went great , i even had a delay in shipping his parts due to an ice storm that put everyone out of electricity for a few days , he was totaly cool with it and under stood , sorry dude , but but if i have some one standing there with all the $$$$$$ , the car gets sold , and give the deposit back like he did , now if you would have not shown back up with the resta nd wanted your 100.00 , now thats another story , you would have lost the 100.00 , thats why they call it a deposit , i would just move on and let it go , i don't know 1badchicken form adam ,other than one transaction , and he did the right thing
Old 02-10-2009, 11:30 PM
TECH Resident

So tell me why you're going through the negative trader stuff just to bring up something that was finished over a month ago? Myself and this guy had our beef and it's over so why bring it back up? From the sound of your reply it doesn't seem like you even read my post. Maybe you should before you make rediculous posts.

Quick Reply: 1badchicken is unprofessional, unethical, and a liar